Four Legged Creature Found on Mars?

TimeFlipper

That photo was more than likely taken from some holiday resort close to the seaside on Earth, with a few extra rocks thrown onto the sand within the filming area of the camera :LOL:..

OakFieldAlienz444

That photo was more than likely taken from some holiday resort close to the seaside on Earth, with a few extra rocks thrown onto the sand within the filming area of the camera :LOL:..

I dunno man that wasn't exactly a fringe website I linked to my knowledge and also those photos came from NASA.
I think that NASA is going to have a lame explanation just like the one you gave but possibly worse.
Oh, it was a rock formation. Yes. With legs.

TimeFlipper

I dunno man that wasn't exactly a fringe website I linked to my knowledge and also those photos came from NASA.
I think that NASA is going to have a lame explanation just like the one you gave but possibly worse.
Oh, it was a rock formation. Yes. With legs.

You have the right to believe in anything you want to, however IMHO its clearly a spoof photo and not a very good one either :LOL:..
Theres no evidence to say the photo came from NASA, just a random comment from the guy writing the article...Anyone could have made up that photo, my ten year old grandson for example :giggle:..

Witch Hunt

ny30UQX.gif