Fox News Reports 2 Inmates At Womens Only Jail, Made Pregnant By Transgender Guy!!

alpha centauri

The basic family structure is being attacked as well. This sounds crazy, but I'm serious. I don't think the NWO wants us to reproduce. If we are all gay, we won't want to reproduce, then the governments can step in and create test tube babies themselves and groom the kids to do their bidding right from birth. I predict this in about 200-500 years.
That is the other problem. Usually everybody knows what straight and gay is.

But according to some of the members, you do not know with which gender the person is identifying, you are attracted to . You can be attracted to solely male looking or soley female looking persons but you cannot define yourself as gay/lesbian or straight because that could discriminate people. The reason is that some of the male looking person identify as women and some of the female looking people identify as men. If you call yourself lesbian or straight you could discriminate those you are attracted to.

Other members say the complete opposite.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

It may come down to some people dont want to accept change and cant let it go.
I think, that is the case for most of the people that reject LGBTQ stuff.

As far as I heard, these concepts or similar stuff were taught in Ancient Egypt and the monotheistic religions emerged out of them and culturally appropriated the teachings from there and forgot other teaching.

So this is totally old stuff.

TimeFlipper

I think, that is the case for most of the people that reject LGBTQ stuff.n

As far as I heard, these concepts or similar stuff were taught in Ancient Egypt and the monotheistic religions emerged out of them and culturally appropriated the teachings from there and forgot other teaching.

So this is totally old stuff.
I dont think you would be in favour of transexual guys being allowed to perform in every REAL female sports...Men are Men, Women are Women, its biologically proved beyond any doubt...The people pushing that agenda are the liberal loving far left lunatics...

The story i brought up was about a guy in a jail that claimed to be a woman, and raped a real woman which was covered up!!..I dont think you would want to allow that sort of thing to happen in every female jail in the UK..

alpha centauri

I dont think you would be in favour of transexual guys being allowed to perform in every REAL female sports...Men are Men, Women are Women, its biologically proved beyond any doubt...The people pushing that agenda are the liberal loving far left lunatics...

The story i brought up was about a guy in a jail that claimed to be a woman, and raped a real woman which was covered up!!..I dont think you would want to allow that sort of thing to happen in every female jail in the UK..
Maybe I phrased it wrong. I was not thinking about this story. I thought the post is referring to what I said about sexuality. I was also mainly thinking about the Non-Western countries. There are a lot of people that dont accept it and kill people (one was killed by a refugee in GErmany recently.He said Mohammed wants it this way. HE wanted to kill a lesbian couple first. But he remembered that Mohammed said somewhere that you should not kill women, so he kill a gay man instead. There are a lot of those people in the world. ) That is one example that is harmful and that I remember. There are a couple of others.

The stuff that I saw in the English media is so ridiculous, that it is obvious that it is made to divide the population. The transgender guys in sport is an example. These lunatics, which are mainly on twitter, dont understand the stuff.

So you have to explain it to them in a way that they understand, that they were wrong and they often get angry because they dont want to be lectured. They only want to lecture others.

I think, that is why they call so many others transphob, because it is a way to demonize the opponent and to win the "argument". Some people quit the conversation after such insults or they quit because so many other people agree with them, that also dont understand it, so they see it as a win.

But those people also fight among themselves.

Im my opinion, a couple of topics are intentfully made to divide. That is one of them and you can only counter them with education.I also gave you a like on the first post.

Last edited: