Fox News Reports 2 Inmates At Womens Only Jail, Made Pregnant By Transgender Guy!!

alpha centauri

The LGBTQIA2S+ have four or five different groups that have different definitions of what genders are and other things have to be defined.

For example some members say you have to look a specific way to be a man that is why transgenders have to take hormones to look more like a man or woman. Another group says the complete opposite and think that you cannot define a man or women and hormones are not necessary. Another group think that genders are stereotypes and dont exist and so on...

If they cannot agree on one definition, nobody can. But in this case, arguments are the logical consequence. The problem is that you are always called transphobic , nomatter what you support because you always are against the definitions of one of the groups.

And the media is also not consistent, what they want to support or are not even educated in this stuff.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My heritage has turned to crap. No offense, Timeflipper. There was a time when England fought for its beliefs and now it has just turned woke and upsidedown. The Danes need to come back. Oh wait, they're woke now, too. How sad.

Wind7

Staff
The LGBTQIA2S+ have four or five different groups that have different definitions of what genders are and other things have to be defined.

For example some members say you have to look a specific way to be a man that is why transgenders have to take hormones to look more like a man or woman. Another group says the complete opposite and think that you cannot define a man or women and hormones are not necessary. Another group think that genders are stereotypes and dont exist and so on...

If they cannot agree on one definition, nobody can. But in this case, arguments are the logical consequence. The problem is that you are always called transphobic , nomatter what you support because you always are against the definitions of one of the groups.

And the media is also not consistent, what they want to support or are not even educated in this stuff.

Sounds like the US 5th amendment is the ONLY safe reply.

TimeFlipper

My heritage has turned to crap. No offense, Timeflipper. There was a time when England fought for its beliefs and now it has just turned woke and upsidedown. The Danes need to come back. Oh wait, they're woke now, too. How sad.
No offence taken Paula...You are correct about the UK becoming "woke", a lot of the problems stem from thosee Far Left idiots that try to be running the World at present with their lunatic agenda`s :fp:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No offence taken Paula...You are correct about the UK becoming "woke", a lot of the problems stem from thosee Far Left idiots that try to be running the World at present with their lunatic agenda`s :fp:

The question is, why is UK falling for it and allowing it to happen? We (they are my ancestors) fought tooth and nail to preserve Christian values, and now they just allow a takeover of evil without even a bat of an eye. Why does all this have to be forced and shoved down people's throats? It's so incredibly frustrating and sad. We are watching the NWO takeover in our lifetime, and very few are fighting back. ** WHY??! ** (I know we don't have a definitive answer).

The basic family structure is being attacked as well. This sounds crazy, but I'm serious. I don't think the NWO wants us to reproduce. If we are all gay, we won't want to reproduce, then the governments can step in and create test tube babies themselves and groom the kids to do their bidding right from birth. I predict this in about 200-500 years.

Humans have a long history of "takeovers" and power grabs. Someone out there wants to control ALL of Earth. And humans no longer fight for their freedom. (And choosing to be straight or gay is part of that freedom, not being forced).

:(

TimeFlipper

The question is, why is UK falling for it and allowing it to happen? We (they are my ancestors) fought tooth and nail to preserve Christian values, and now they just allow a takeover of evil without even a bat of an eye. Why does all this have to be forced and shoved down people's throats? It's so incredibly frustrating and sad. We are watching the NWO takeover in our lifetime, and very few are fighting back. ** WHY??! ** (I know we don't have a definitive answer).

The basic family structure is being attacked as well. This sounds crazy, but I'm serious. I don't think the NWO wants us to reproduce. If we are all gay, we won't want to reproduce, then the governments can step in and create test tube babies themselves and groom the kids to do their bidding right from birth. I predict this in about 200-500 years.

Humans have a long history of "takeovers" and power grabs. Someone out there wants to control ALL of Earth. And humans no longer fight for their freedom. (And choosing to be straight or gay is part of that freedom, not being forced).

:(
Paula, all of that "Woke" crap is even being taught in several states within the US...Type in your browser, how many states in America are Woke?

Beholder

Whenever an ideology is taken to the extreme with no exceptions, bad things happen. Just like when women who are medically unable to give birth die from being refused abortion are shown on leftist news. The only solution is to stop villifying the opposite side of polarization and get out of the echo chambers of selective news making money from addictive confirmation bias. Both sides are angry about the others being too far from the center, causing themselves to go even further in their own direction. Like two sides pulling a rope until it snaps in half.

Leftists need to admit that some ethical dilemmas are not always black and white, because sometimes one has to choose the lesser evil. That a woman is given the responsibility to decide a child's fate by her best judgement does not remove the intrinsic value of the fetus nor make it less horrible.

Rightwings need to realize that people are sometimes offended even by good intentions due to language barriers, and that a lot of things in the bible were added by kings to justify their own actions in everything from divorce to disliking random things.

"If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother."

So to follow "love thy neighbor", the USA needs unbiased news channels that just present the facts in an unbiased way. Make friends with people of the opposite side and engage in meaningful discussions with an open mind. If you listen to them with respect, they will listen to you. :)

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I would not say woke is necessarily bad, but those people are sometimes crazy, so they do not see that the whole stuff is contradicting. I agree.

The woke stuff is for propaganda purposes, in my opinion, so that the authoritarian stuff is supported with the forced vaccination mandate and so on.

IN my opinion, Woke is spiritual stuff culturally appropriated from nonspiritual people. Because I know mainly atheists that are deep into this woke stuff and they are mixing a couple of different things together that dont belong together and call it woke.

The Christians have also these male, female definitions in their religion. They have in common that they and these wokies never agree on one definition. They have huge disagreements, too. NOt only Chrisitian, this is also similar to all religions.

Last edited: