Framework of the Future

ThumberOne

Here's a disclaimer :

1) Unacceptablity of lies is generally an Unacceptablity of liars.

2) Understanding is different from agreement.

For example, an expert on religious extremism ideology understand it very well and doesn't automatically make the expert agree with religious extremism not even the one that think they have good intentions.

3) Lack of agreement isn't the lack of understanding.

4) Coersion or name calling into agreeing shouldn't be acceptable

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

This could not be more relevant to recent discussions and “flames” from a handful of members.

Before I explain how I lost more than anyone while others had so much more to gain, let me ask everyone; What did I gain, what did others gain, what did I lose, and what did others lose?
well they feel humiliated.
ya broke some social rules of etiquette lying about it.
paranormalis was founded to try to figure out time travel.
not to test people's resolve.

but most people don't have social skills anymore including most members on paranormalis.

HeraldOfTruth

well they feel humiliated.
ya broke some social rules of etiquette lying about it.
paranormalis was founded to try to figure out time travel.
not to test people's resolve.

but most people don't have social skills anymore including most members on paranormalis.
View attachment 9862

You didn’t fully answer the question so I’m not sure what response you are expecting, but if that is the only way people were negatively affected then I find myself agreeing with @TimeFlipper about snowflakes. If you’d like to try to answer the rest of the post, I’d be happy to lay out all of the pros and cons that I weighed before even taking the actions that I did.

ThumberOne

let me ask everyone;
Not falling for that one again. We rather not have our answer get incorporated into your justification and response like your experiment.

Before I explain how I lost more than anyone
You first

Or

Have a chunk of encrypted text to show you have explaination already before any of us respond to anything and then release the key afterwards. The burden of proof is on you as extrodinary claims require extrodinary evidence

Last edited:

ThumberOne

However, if I die, I die. At least I know I lived my life as best I could and did everything I could to make the world a better place before departing from it.

From that forgiveness thread you keep saying how you believe you are making the world a better place.

However, at what expense and do you think people will appreciate it based on the methodology used?

Is the world a better place if a segment of the population believes otherwise?

If so, what is metric is making a place better?

Last edited:

lamdo263

It was the worst of times it was the best of times.// What are we doing here?// Aren't you dead?/ I propose a toast to the undiscovered country. / This is a thread about the future. I hope that it's worth something remembering. Old Vulcan proverb, Only Nixon could go to China.