Freedom from religious and governmental control

Max X

r:)

A new marriage: an union free from governmental and church control.

Neither the so-called government nor religions should have a say when two people above 21 years of age decide to live together and share their lives.

A marriage between two people is a personal ritual and never the business of anyone including relatives, family, friends, governments, churches, preachers, councils, lawyers, judges or anyone else for that matter.

Such an association should be a friendly union based on love, an agreement between two people and nobody else should take part or have a say on it, and the couple then should be in total freedom to terminate their personal contract anytime they feel it is the right thing to do.

That arrangement could be also between two people of the same sex.

These are cutting-edge radical ideas and in order to bring into reality such an open a merger of two smart souls would require society to reach higher levels in all aspects of live.

What do you think?

Samstwitch

The U.S. government continues to overstep its bounds in every aspect of lfe. The government has no business interferring in people's personal lives when it comes to marriage. (I remember when it was against government law for a black person and a white person to get married. That law was finally overturned by the highest court.) I say, 'Live and let live'. I know Jesus loves gay people too. That's what I think.

Max X

The U.S. government continues to overstep its bounds in every aspect of lfe. The government has no business interferring in people's personal lives when it comes to marriage. (I remember when it was against government law for a black person and a white person to get married. That law was finally overturned by the highest court.) I say, 'Live and let live'. I know Jesus loves gay people too. That's what I think.
two people, but I am NOT GAY yet I love the very funny roll Paul Lynde, who was gay in real life, Am God, I am Love, I Am the Universe, I am Freedom, I Am All here and now.

The so-called US government (I never call that OUR government because it is not really yours or mine, but a bunch of avaricious criminals, puppets who are under death threat and therefore unable to pass any beneficial law, and that includes selected president Obama.

I do not remember when blacks and whites were not allowed to wed but Wikipedia says that decent law was passed in 1967 and it happened that at that time I was living in another none racially prejudiced country .

Anyway and without a doubt that was a noble step taken and I was wondering why the secret government allowed the congress and the president to sign such a law.

I totally believe in a free and happy union between two people, but I am NOT GAY yet I love the very funny part Paul Lynde, who was gay in real life, played as uncle Arthur in Bewitched.

I Am God, I am Love, I Am the Universe, I Am Perfection, I Am Freedom: here and now.

No Jesus

trekie4ever

As long as someone else's pursuit of happiness does not affect my life or liberty I don't care. Gay marriage abortion recreational drugs. None of them I like but I don't see how someone else doing any of them affects or changes my life. Let em do it all. Its not the governments business.

Max X

As long as someone else's pursuit of happiness does not affect my life or liberty I don't care. Gay marriage abortion recreational drugs. None of them I like but I don't see how someone else doing any of them affects or changes my life. Let em do it all. Its not the governments business.

Right. :)

What business does the so-called government have interfering with private interests of citizens like marijuana and sexual activities?
That desire to control, to be the boss stem from the reptilian mindset which is opposed to consideration, based on the dark assumption that if I control and manipulate you then I would be successful, rich and happy.
Another thought-provoking example of that longing to control, although there are many others, that comes to mind is the intromission on sexual activities of the citizens.

If a man wants to have sex with a woman because he needs love and is willing to pay for it then it is nobody’s business especially the so-called government.
Similarly any woman over 18 years of age, assuming there are no laws broken, has the right to sell her body to anyone because her physicality belongs to her.

What about the holy plant of Marijuana, now believed to also heal cancer, do they have the right to keep the population from growing, using and selling that sacred plant anyway the people see fit?

What do you think?

Max X

^Not meaning to derail here ... but ... how is that "desire to control" a "reptilian mindset"?

Mindset says the dictionary is a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.

The mortal mind that is against Love is what is understood to be the reptilian mindset: voracious, selfish, criminal, malevolent, calculating, rapacious, scheming, controlling, in other words nothingness pretending to be something.

That mind set is bound to fail (Actually it never accomplished anything)

If goodness, harmony and Love are All then there is no room for anything else so the reptilian-mortal mind must be then a delusion.

Our mission and our work here on this school of learning Earth is to grow to understand the nothingness of evil and the allness of Divine Love – present here and now.