Frequency therapy , Rife and his lifes work

Justinian

All I'm saying is that it's the same principle as the earthquake machine that Tesla made. Like I said.. the basic principle is that it is to vibrate on the same resonant frequency as your intended target. Just the same as the rife machine does with diseases. If that offends you I'm sorry, but the fact is that it is the same principle of theory.

titorite

All I'm saying is that it's the same principle as the earthquake machine that Tesla made. Like I said.. the basic principle is that it is to vibrate on the same resonant frequency as your intended target. Just the same as the rife machine does with diseases. If that offends you I'm sorry, but the fact is that it is the same principle of theory.

nice bait there , happy to stick my foot into the troll trap.

Yes , in the basic sense of resonate vibration being used to destroy an elementary principle is shared.

I was just asking ya to leave Tesla out of this because tesla and rife are two different individuals that pioneered in separate fields of sciences in the same time period. again rife worked in medicine. tesla worked on electromagnetism. Both great minds that contributed different things to humanity and both should be held in their own regards for their achievements rather then having their achievements all mashed into one messy blur.

I kinda mean for this to remain about rife.

He pioneered frequency therapy.

His original machine used a plasma tube filled with certain noble gases. He electrified the bulb at specific voltages and amperages. You would not feel it necessary.

The audio style works a bit differently but the same. with some of the better units on the maket you can program them to emit a sensation or not depending on whether you use a square wave, sine wave, side band, gaiting, etc etc .... My own personal model is one that you have to hold the cylinders or pads. I also have a plasma bulb one.

Justinian

Ok, but let me put a different question here.. Because this is part of one of these stories that confused me. The part where they talk about giving it to a farmer or whatever and having him set the dial for two hours each morning after he first woke. So does that mean he needed to sit near it for two hours or was this just a fancified story to glorify the machine to get people to notice? I mean it's cool whichever way. Companies do it all the time. I mean I use colgate whitening every day, but my teeth still have a yellow tint. Unlike what the ads claim, the reality is that it will only whiten your teeth so many shades. So we all know what is advertised for sensationalism and what is really the intended result is different in most cases.

And yes I'm asking you, because you say you've used them. And your first hand knowledge is much better than that of these websites I've found which never respond to my questions. All of them just want me to buy it. Now the one place I had found with a parts list was nice, but then it's useless because you don't have the frequencies to set for what ailment you have.

And why is it that every time I post, you refer to my posts as trolls? I'm openly asking you direct questions. How is that trolling? I'm not even sure what trolling is still, so maybe it is... Maybe in todays youth, when you ask questions, you are considered a troll? Maybe that's why my kids don't learn anything in school.. Nobody wants to be a troll?

Back on point now.. Why do these parts lists seem to ask that you order from certain companies? I've yet to find anything on why each vendor wants you to order parts from certain production places. One said make sure you ask for the ones that come from Australia. What's that about? How do you even know being a retailer which ones come from Australia? Because if I were the guy behind the counter I'd think you were being a pompous ass if someone said that to me.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is the basic principle behind the operation. which I think you've given me now. Because when I put one of these bad boys together I want to make sure I understand how it's working or supposed to work, that way if it isn't responding correctly I'll know. Rather than just being given a list of parts to assemble and told to turn it on.

titorite

Yikes... I did not see this before.

And my apoligies for being overly onrey. Sometimes I am. Most times I am nicer... and when I do rub folks the wrong way by thinking the wrong stuff about them or acting in a bad way well... crow aint so bad.

Jdetterline I have no idea how to assemble one. I know all about the pre-manufactured ones and which ones offer what in terms of frequency generation , sine,square, and hertz range.

Pad rife devices you should maintain skin contact with.

Plasma or Beam Ray devices have field effect ranges. That means their is a range of feet one should be in proximity to the beam ray.... outside of 12 feet or out side 20 feet or outside however many feet depending on the machine and the effect ceases.

If you would like to help the current research please start here Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! | Indiegogo

Loopi

The Bearded One
Came up with a quick experiment you could try... Go to Rife Machine
| JWLABS – Better Than the “Recipe Approach” to Rife Technology
get a machine...
culture one of the micro-organisms listed here :
frequencylist.jpg

(The STD's will probably be the easiest to find... :ROFLMAO:)

Find a way to hook said Petri dish up to the machine, and transmit the Frequencies. This way you could do a control and actually photograph the results.

titorite

We already do that... Some of us. I go and apply it to those that are willing to use it. Others study and do clinical research... others are engineres ...the kind of folk jdeeterline would want to mess around with... the part people and wave measures....

The problem is people with authority supressing this ... the FDA spesifically on the behest of the American medical association . Down with the AMA. Meh...

Hit the link I gave above to see a PHD in action ...

titorite

I own a Rife machine and that is a machine that destroys viral and bacterial cells. This is a discredited area of science or it was... Till Anthony Holland picked up the torch and shattered some cancer cells in vitro.

My lifes passion is moving out of pseudo science and into legitimate territory .

If you would like to learn more or donate to the cause you can do so here

Shattering Cancer With Electronic Signals! Help Us Equip The New Lab! | Indiegogo

Also the videos yall want to see the shattering in progress under microscope yeah... click link and visit website.... And if you have a spare dollar consider donating it to the cause.