Fringe Archaeology or Hidden Truth?

shane

Re: Fringe Archaeology or Hidden Truth?

I was reviewing the previous post this morning, and felt that I should inquire as to the nature of the "vimanas" that seem to have everyone so intrigued. I must admit that I had no knowledge of vimanas prior to reading about them on this board. After reading about them, I did some cursory research on the subject via google and couldn't find much more than what seemed to be garbled cocaine-ranting on the subject. I found the subject interesting, but not enough to delve deeper at the time. I had my doubts as I began to meditate on the matter, but I cleared my mind and focused on my connection to Eanokeh.

In time, Eanokeh appeared in the darkness of my mind. The doubt was gone from my mind when I asked him, "Can you tell me of the vimanas?" No sooner than the question was posed, my mind's eye was filled with a vision of red. An inferno encompassed my thoughts, and while I felt no heat from the flames, I was overcome by sadness. Eanokeh only said, "Knowledge without understanding can be a powerful destructive force." After that, my trance ended abruptly.

I'm not quite sure what any of this means. While the answers provided by Eanokeh are always a bit difficult to decipher, they have never refused an answer outright. Perhaps I'm merely going mad, talking to my self in waking dreams.

If any of you who have knowledge of the vimanas have any insight into this answer, I would greatly appreciate it. Such insight might provide me with reassurance of the reality I have experienced.

Edit: Obviously more lies. Sorry.

Harte

Timebender said:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Harte,
I am entertained by the dubiousness of your attempts to "debunk" so many subjects found here, but you show a drastic lack of research in the following quote,
You have many tough and valid arguments as a rule Harte, but this was such a stretch I had to post the correction before anymore damage was done regarding texts or writings that do not exist.
TB
Been a while.

Yes, Timebender, thanks for catching my misstatement.

I was referring to the Vedas, but as I siad, I hadn't (at that time) looked very much into them (have now, though).

Sorry if my misstatement caused any confusion.

Harte

gonzogirl

Not hidden truth as much as an anomaly that somehow gets evolved out of the loop? I mean there are skeletons of "little" people that some call "hobbit like"
I think it's just a family of really small people.....
Who would want to hide the truth and could they..What is the truth anyway?
My prob is once they say "carbon dating" I glaze over.....

Harte: Very fun and educational to read your posts from long ago and now.
You are a credit to people like me!

shane

I should probably note that my comments in this thread are false. Reading back over them, I'm not sure what I was going for. People around here never did want to fall for any such nonsense.

Justinian

Sorry for butting in late, but all that should have to be pointed out is Gallileo Gallilei. Purported that the Sun did NOT revolve around the Earth, that the Earth indeed revolved around the SUN. This therefore disputed what the Church was saying about the Earth being the center of the Universe. Gallileo was excommunicated and I believe it was only a few decades ago that they finally lifted the excommunication on him. Point being that it doesnt have to make sense why the powers that be would want the information held back. The point is that they DO want it held back for whatever reasons and thats all that matters because they are the powers that be, not us.

Justinian

I had a thought, but can't seem to find a link. There are stone, disc like objects with very tiny heiroglyphics inscribed on them. I wanna say this was in China somewhere. I am going to play Devils advocate here and say that despite hiding information, the other reason for any knowledge to remain not so much a secret but as to just not release it is a half assed find. Why would a reputable scientific organization release information saying: Today we found some giant skeletons but we're not sure what they are yet. And we'll probably never have that information but we're just telling you now so that you'll get your hopes up and speculate wildly and we'll lose all our respect over this.. Why would anyone put that out there? but thats just the Devil on my shoulder speaking from the other side.

Harte

That's a fabrication called the Dropa Stones.

IIRC, it was originated by Erik VonDaniken.

No such stones ever existed, nor did the "scientists" that "studied" them.

Harte

gonzogirl

Believe me if scientists could prove HALF of that stuff then they would. Its in the nature of science! Hello!
But also true to scientist nature, they tend to stick with things that they can actually work with. ie: real stuff.
Dont forget that not everything you can see, feel, hear, say or read is true. Intstincually or otherwise.
Thats why we have science.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

to reply to what i read in the first post , yes the black gouv dont want people to discover that this earth and his inhabitant are much older than anticipated , i say the the first sign of an evolve society goes back as far a one million year back , and that then tell tale of the necronomicon date back to this era when evil was rampant