Fully functional current cities on Mars

lamdo263

First over, Planet Mars is not for me, due to functional reasons in my past lineation. There's conflicts there, don't want to go into it. I'd just rather not go to Mars, but if anyone else wants to, then that's fine by me.

On this pic which I got on a search, not exactly what I wanted. I had viewed on more recent at Facebook, showing an apparently active but walled city supposedly based on Mars.

My key question as I throw this freshly caught fish out to the cats of discussion, is the walls put up meant to keep people in and or safe, or to keep creatures that may be roaming around on the planet out?

Here's two links, have fun. picture of walled city shown on mars - Bing

lamdo263

Editorial note. Have had media presented to me, saying also that there's apparently a large spider problem on Mars as well, from supposed hidden people assets that we have there. So I have no idea as to whether the said spiders of Mars are naturally indigenous, or a manufactured by other product. That's why the videos on ET spiders. Thnaks

Mayhem

Zenith
@lamdo263 What do you think the newly dropped rovers on Mars are going to reveal? By some chance would there be some footage that might slip past the overviewers?

lamdo263

@lamdo263 What do you think the newly dropped rovers on Mars are going to reveal? By some chance would there be some footage that might slip past the overviewers?
One could see wonderfully scripted musical productions on Broadway. And apparently, we all now can enjoy the same thing from Mars.

TimeFlipper

Amazing...A Mars rover now screening fully scripted musical productions of Broadway...Does anyone know what the title of that musical will be so i can go and watch it? :unsure: :D..

lamdo263

It was going to be 'Mars Attacks - The Musical'
But...unfortunately, the Martian Magistrate of Musical Dispense...disagreed.

The question asked, are the walls meant to keep something out of this supposed city on Mars or is this instead supposed colony in reality a slave colony and the walls meant to keep people as prisoners' ? Thank you for the funnies, but I'm searching for an answer here.

Wind7

Staff
"Do you want it, well tell me do you want it"?

The question asked, are the walls meant to keep something out of this supposed city on Mars or is this instead supposed colony in reality a slave colony and the walls meant to keep people as prisoners' ? Thank you for the funnies, but I'm searching for an answer here.

I was just going with what you had posted before...I certainly wasn't trying to offend.

As far as the walls on Mars are concerned.....I'm awaiting answers too.

:)