gas prices

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, gas prices have gone up big time in Canada too. $1.90/L. That's literally twice as much as a year ago when it went down quite a bit due to COVID.

They say it's going to increase even more in the coming weeks and months. What a bummer.

I'm the mean time, poor or rich... We all pay gas the same price.

Wind7

Staff
Where I get my fuel here in MN,
it's gone from $3.19 a gallon to $3.84 and it's still rising...........

Yay.

:rolleyes:

....And on to $3.89 over night.

It was said during our company meeting that "this is just starting
and it looks very much like another recession-type scenario is on it's way as well."

"It won't last that is to say, It won't be as strong as 2008's recession was according
to available information up to today. I cannot predict the future so...Best case scenario." - CEO

:oops: Time to tighten the belt....Again.

FarOutThere

Anyone that has their HDR in working order will not have a problem.

Many people use it for teleportation without any time distortions. The only problem is that sometimes you accidentally end up in the wrong universe. With enough care, you can usually manage to stay in the same universe.

Wind7

Staff
....And on to $3.89 over night.

It was said during our company meeting that "this is just starting
and it looks very much like another recession-type scenario is on it's way as well."

"It won't last that is to say, It won't be as strong as 2008's recession was according
to available information up to today. I cannot predict the future so...Best case scenario." - CEO

:oops: Time to tighten the belt....Again.
Going to work I saw it has now risen to
$3.94 a Gallon .

alpha centauri

edit: sorry I made a logical mistake in the original post. new post:

The Biden government is negotiating with Venezuela, Saudi-Arabia and Iran now:

The cancellation of the Keystone pipeline in regard to CO2 emission makes only sense when you choose the right country. The oil production in Canada does not produce more or significant more CO2 than the production in Iran and Venezuela. The only exception is Saudi-Arabia.

Side 8:
although there seem to exist different data:

So “here’s the deal”: The Keystone XL pipeline was going to be built to offset declining imports from Venezuela, because Canadian oil is the same type as what they produce in Venezuela. The White House canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and they are now asking Venezuela for more oil. The White House is acting like those are completely separate events, but it’s actually a case of cause meeting effect.

Here is another article:
www.rrapier.com/2013/03/environmentalists-wrong-keystone-xl/

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Going to work I saw it has now risen to
$3.94 a Gallon .

I'm stuck in California. I've heard tell of some stations charging $7.00 a gallon. This will most likely continue till we decide to use violence to stop it! Likely dismemberment or bullets for the assholes that have brought this upon us. Since obviously civil protestors are thrown in prison for exercising a constitutional right. We gave them a chance to reverse course. Almost like they are begging to die in the most horrible way possible.

Last edited: