GE / C204 MAJOR SYSTEMS DESCRIPTION

Ren

I'll start from the beginning.
Take a piece of paper and hold it with your thumb and index finger.
Put your lips up to the paper and sing loudly into it.
You will feel the vibration of the paper on your finger tips.
It is the rush of the air but also the reverberation of the air that you are feeling.
This reverberation is pure time encoded information.
Time and space is woven into the very air we breathe.
Everything we say and do is continually recorded naturally.
We just need a horn amplifier to listen to the past.
A C204 is a very powerful amplifier.
The C204 is so powerful that not only do you hear your recorded voice, you see your past, and you are immersed completely in it.
But a recording is not the real thing. It is a copy.
So the past you are immersed in is not your real past.
It is a copy of your past.
This all happens naturally when gravity time space is distorted unnaturally.

When trying to understand the C204, think of it in terms of a Gramophone.

xxapex12

No this design was left for me to pursue by my neighbor, who is sent back in time from 2036. No portal needed. Gravity is the distortion of space and time by mass. By manipulating gravity, I can displace time and space. The area of effect is the overlapping gravitational sinusoid generated by 2 close proximity black holes.
No this design was left for me to pursue by my neighbor, who is sent back in time from 2036. No portal needed. Gravity is the distortion of space and time by mass. By manipulating gravity, I can displace time and space. The area of effect is the overlapping gravitational sinusoid generated by 2 close proximity black holes.

I was given these very same pages by a man who visited me when I was a teenager. I'm 39 now. He tried to explain some things to me but I never understood how venting x-rays cooled the unit. Also, I never saw what he entered into the handheld device that was plugged into the thing which he used to enter commands to initialize the unit. He talked so matter of fact about the thing. I still remember him saying something about it operating off of a standard tippler sinusoid something or other. He must have found what he was looking for because he said if Hercules (some sort of IBM emulator) was built then whatever computer issue they had in the future wouldn't happen.

TimeFlipper

I was given these very same pages by a man who visited me when I was a teenager. I'm 39 now. He tried to explain some things to me but I never understood how venting x-rays cooled the unit. Also, I never saw what he entered into the handheld device that was plugged into the thing which he used to enter commands to initialize the unit. He talked so matter of fact about the thing. I still remember him saying something about it operating off of a standard tippler sinusoid something or other. He must have found what he was looking for because he said if Hercules (some sort of IBM emulator) was built then whatever computer issue they had in the future wouldn't happen.
Are you aware of the power needed to create just one black hole??
Have a chat with someone at CERN..they use a power station for their colliding beams that could serve nearly all of Switzerland :D

xxapex12

Are you aware of the power needed to create just one black hole??
Have a chat with someone at CERN..they use a power station for their colliding beams that could serve nearly all of Switzerland :D
at some point (if not already) CERN will create micro singularities which they will find a way to contain and store (if they haven't already). Strangely enough they will discover that when electrons are fired into said singularity it expands. by controlling two of these singularities you can create a sinusoid that can be used to displace time.

Deejay

Very interesting topic, even two years later.
The world of physics research cannot dispute the possibility of time travel, but "healthy skepticism" has chased off most folk claiming to have legitimate answers.
What I want is irrefutable proof that it is not only possible, but has been done.
Anyone able to provide said proof, don't hesitate to contact me.

xxapex12

#2 I believe this is the storage container for the fuel used to power the device through the fuel cell As I recall