Interview Genesis of the New American Revolution

I will be hiding out in the forest and rivers of central Florida,

This sounds like a much better environment for the child.

Surprisingly I would actually prefer having him along with me on my sailing trips up and down the coast as opposed to drinking tainted water and watching his father enjoy armed standoffs with the local authorities trampling on civil rights without due process.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Ha, playing that dumb card game. Totally ignore what I'm saying and act stupid. Ok. I'll let others handle you from here on out and just sit back and watch and laugh. As Walt said, good luck ;)

Ha, playing that dumb card game. Totally ignore what I'm saying and act stupid. Ok. I'll let others handle you from here on out and just sit back and watch and laugh. As Walt said, good luck ;)
Based on your comment, I'm going to wager that right about now the authorities are betting that your willing to trade your freedom for security.

walt willis

I'm not sure I understand what this thread has to do with John Titor and his Legacy?

My guess is John Titor said that civil unrest will turn into civil war followed by a nuclear strike from Russia, and that it will become known by all in the year 2014.

walt willis

My question is how old is you child and have you given any thought as to what would be best for him?

It may be better to make a deal with the law enforcement people in return for probation before judgment.

I know it sounds like defeat, but in truth it could be a win, win for you and your child.

Trust and faith in God is the answer that may save the day.

If the child comes first the decision should be easy.

walt willis

I did study law and Constitutional law and know that we have drifted far field from the U.S. Constitution in this nation.
It is not safe to be right if your government is wrong!
You may be right...but dead right.
I would like to suggest that you sit back and wait for the STHTF and then and only then join the fight!
Around the year of 1650 my folks came to this land as well.
Please stay safe and wait...
Remember that you should never try to teach a pig to dance for you will just frustrate yourself and aggravate the pig1
You are not the jackass whisperer!
Is you church BATF approved?

Good luck with the folks on this forum....
<--- That's an awfully broad statement to make..
Anything else you would like to inform me about myself? Also, a verifiable source would be appreciated as well.
Thank you Willis, for your insight.
Lol

You seem to be a smart girl... Take some time to think and you will know your self.

Leslie

I thought you were a realtor.

I thought so too.

But, then I thought he may be the security contractor for the building or the real estate company. Or trying to get more business by socializing...... which is what a good salesman should be doing.

Anyways, good luck to you young man. I don't agree with a lot of what you're saying but I do hope you figure it all out.

I wish you a solid, secure and loving future for you and your son.

Last edited: