Interview Genesis of the New American Revolution

My question is how old is you child and have you given any thought as to what would be best for him?

It may be better to make a deal with the law enforcement people in return for probation before judgment.

I know it sounds like defeat, but in truth it could be a win, win for you and your child.

Trust and faith in God is the answer that may save the day.

If the child comes first the decision should be easy.

It is not easy to make deals with criminals, they never hold up to their obligations. I believe that the moment the circuit judges began accepting bribes in exchange for putting lies on paper and circumventing due process, any venue of reason was abolished. I've noticed that the main difference between myself and these new enemies of the state is this: I am willing to walk out of the courtroom and destroy the careers of everyone in it, they are not. Someone once said that the people most committed to keeping the current system afloat and status quo would be the ones with the most to lose.

I thought so too.

But, then I thought he may be the security contractor for the building or the real estate company. Or trying to get more business by socializing...... which is what a good salesman should be doing.

Anyways, good luck to you young man. I don't agree with a lot of what you're saying but I do hope you figure it all out.

I wish you a solid, secure and loving future for you and your son.
I've noticed that the general population has your point of view. It is only after your family is torn from you, your rights stripped of you, your career destroyed, your property stolen, and you are hunted for nothing more than being what you are, that you will understand the true meaning of the constitution and why it was written so. This has all happened before, and it will be resolved in the same manner as my forefather resolved it. One day, someone like me is going to stand up to the enemies of the state, and the next day the world will be a better place for the rest of us in their absence.

Please, can you explain us what is the link between the information you are posting and John Titor?
What is happening to me is a parallel to the events John accounted of his neighbors, friends, family, and service members. I am in the correct location, and so is the militia. This is the story of the new American Revolution, and the man you call John Titor is my friend.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What you tell us about John Titor, your friend? How can you be sure it's actually him?