George Washingtons Vision Of Americas Future

TnWatchdog

Hi Tn:
That is why I have a deep underground shelter to help me survive. Also, a lot of cans. People who make fun of me will remember that I said to people in 2005. "Well, you can laugh at me now, but many banks will fail, real estate will collapse, many companies will not survive."

Right now we are going into a fiscal cliff, but do not worry. Here is one of the signs I saw before the war. Gold had gone over $2000 an ounce. Right now it is $1658 and falling so the big troubles are not here yet, but they will be soon.

I will tell you a secret, the world does not end this year or next year. That said, a cascade of catastrophes is coming soon. Oh yes, few people can survive. It is not just one event, but many.

A big time psychic told me there events before the war.

They would use a horrific school shooting to take our guns away. A terrible port strike would paralyze america (hope that does not happen) and a third event would cause mass riots and cities on fire.

Psychic lady told me that the last president of the United States was a black man. His final broadcast before the missiles were launched was "Tell the people that I love them."

maya_delete.gif
This is a very interesting HDRKID...It seams that one event leads to another. Most people will have their guard down due to the 12/21/12 non-event or lets call it the apparent non-event. We could end up being like deer frozen in the headlights of some future event. The bunkers make sense for nuclear or any solar storm happening. I don't think it is stupid to plan for the future...it would be stupid not to. I wouldn't tell too many of your neighbors as it reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode where all the neighbors were fighting to get into someone's basement bomb shelter. QUESTION: Have you posted anything from the psychic lady? The black president and the other information you have given is very interesting. I am going to keep getting prepared as we are too dependent on technology and very vunerable if it was lost.

TimeTravel_00

I always knew that Morgan Freeman would be our final president, now if I can just get Bruce Willis off of his oil rig long enough to help me destroy that comet coming our way we'll be alright.