Get together

HackimerRob

Get together

Come two summers from now I'm hope there's no choice BUT for all 'us to really meet up. I like Roswell too, since I've never really been to that neck of the woods. JD, I cain't haing wit, but I'll bring my own bottle of SOCO, since that's mah poison.
I'd be all for virginia too, since the ukes like Corny would probably have to stay closer.
What about creating or finding an existing TIME TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS style convention that already exists and just meeting at that?
Whaddya whaddya?

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 24 2004, 03:11 AM
Come two summers from now I'm hope there's no choice BUT for all 'us to really meet up. I like Roswell too, since I've never really been to that neck of the woods. JD, I cain't haing wit, but I'll bring my own bottle of SOCO, since that's mah poison.
I'd be all for virginia too, since the ukes like Corny would probably have to stay closer.
What about creating or finding an existing TIME TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS style convention that already exists and just meeting at that?
Whaddya whaddya?

Don't want to be classed with the Paranormals and Trekkies, but for some reason Roswell seemed right.

HackimerRob

Get together

I've been looking around to find conventions that already exist based on Time Travel and have been quite unsuccessful.
Anyone else have luck finding something we could tack on to instead of creating a force from scratch.

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 27 2004, 09:46 PM
Funny thing is, I know someone who has a house in Montauk.

I vote Montauk then. Of course, we may end up in Philadelphia, in 1943.