GHOST HUNTER FANS: Serious Announcement TBA next week that the Team is upset about

Samstwitch

Tonight "Ghost Hunters" is on and it's Grant Wilson's final investigations. Don't miss it! :) 9 p.m. on Syfy Channel.

Samstwitch

Next Wednesday, May 16th, is Grant's final investigation with TAPS! :( According to previews, some spooky things happen! :eek: Don't miss it! 9 p.m. Pacific Time on Syfy Channel.

Samstwitch

Oh darn I don't have that channel. Would have loved to see that! :(

Ghost Hunters is Streaming now on Netflix. I don't know how many Seasons they have listed, but eventually they will all be on there, so you could find the episode there if you have it. :)

Samstwitch

Currently watching an encore of Grant's LAST investigation at the Spalding Inn on the Syfy Channel, starting at 11 p.m. Pacific Time. Grant and Jason, TAPS Co-founders, bought and own the Spalding Inn together, because of its history of hauntings for the last 80 years.

Sam crying, enlarged.jpg

I cried when everyone was saying their goodbyes. I'm gonna miss Grant! :(

spooky2

I use to like Ghost Hunters till they went network crazy and got all the new trucks and vans and stuff. Face it the syfi network bought them!

DEATH OMEN

Still too much overacting, if that is possible. Reminds of folks having "panic attacks" or simply "manic expressions" real or faked for attentions of getting the rating up. Whatever to that show anyway?