GHOST HUNTER FANS: Serious Announcement TBA next week that the Team is upset about

kurisu

I can't say I've seen the show however I've heard both good and, bad about the series maybe I should consider watching it possible on hulu or some other website.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some of their shows were pretty interesting though. I remember watching part of that one featuring a moving chair in a light house. It had some pretty convincing footage that made you wonder what exactly moved this chair.

Computerbug

Quite a bit of it seems staged though. I'm not a huge fan of it for that reason. I don't really trust any of these paranormal TV shows except for a select few.

kurisu

Quite a bit of it seems staged though. I'm not a huge fan of it for that reason. I don't really trust any of these paranormal TV shows except for a select few.

I agree I can't help but, to think that many people are just exploited the genre for the sake of money and, popularity

Computerbug

I agree I can't help but, to think that many people are just exploited the genre for the sake of money and, popularity
It's absolutely disgusting. I've almost quit paranormal research altogether several times because of the countless frauds, money maker schemes, and the fact that there's so many crazy people that believe all of it and ruin everything for those of us who take it seriously and try to disprove the fakes.

Samstwitch

"Ghost Hunters" TAPS with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson is the MOST reputable paranormal investigative team out there, and it is the MOST watched TV Series on Syfy Channel. Jason, Grant, and the TAPS Team are very professional, reputable, and thorough in their investigations. That's why the U.S. Government has called them in MANY times to investigate hauntings at government facilities and on ships. They are not frauds, they are genuine...and they are not ridiculous like so many other paranormal shows that popped up after TAPS became so famous.

kurisu

"Ghost Hunters" TAPS with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson is the MOST reputable paranormal investigative team out there, and it is the MOST watched TV Series on Syfy Channel. Jason, Grant, and the TAPS Team are very professional, reputable, and thorough in their investigations. That's why the U.S. Government has called them in MANY times to investigate hauntings at government facilities and on ships. They are not frauds, they are genuine...and they are not ridiculous like so many other paranormal shows that popped up after TAPS became so famous.

If what you say is true then, I'm more suspicious of them can you honestly say that the government doesn't know about the paranormal and, hasn't been investigating it far longer then most others? If the us government called them in then, it would be a deterrent at most.

Samstwitch

If what you say is true then, I'm more suspicious of them can you honestly say that the government doesn't know about the paranormal and, hasn't been investigating it far longer then most others? If the us government called them in then, it would be a deterrent at most.

OMG :eek: The U.S. Government called TAPS in to investigate, because the staff at haunted facilities were spooked, and other times there was such a history of paranormal activity that the staff wanted to know if the places were really haunted. TAPS is known for clean investigations and assessments, so sometimes the Government asks them to investigate and determine if a place is haunted. That's all there is to it. :ROFLMAO: