Ghost videos

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ghost videos

Here are 3 videos I found on ATS. They are pretty weird, especially the last one. In the last one the guy almost shits his pants.

This guy seems to have some ghost problems. Doors are opening, things are moving and his dogs seem afraid. If it's a hoax, it's well done.

YouTube - Unbelievable poltergeist activity
YouTube - very creepy ghost footage
YouTube - Truly terrifying poltergeist experience

Here's the thread on ATS:
Some of the best ghost footage ive ever seen...or is it?, page 1

Num7

Whitelight

Re: Ghost videos

Man... I don't know if I should be watching this while I'm home alone... o.0

Whitelight

Okay... thats it. I'm gonna wait till there is someone with me. His dogs seem genuinely scared. I'm supposed to clean the house... Oh man thats freaky.

You have caught my attention o.0

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The last one is pretty freaking.

Did you see the little glitch in the video around the metal can, on the chimney ? It's hard to see.
Some say in the comments that it's faked.
Sure.. other than when you can tell momentarily the camera is still framed in the attic. That's when you go behing the chimney and can see the silouette of yourself and leg or arm that hits the can again in the dark. And then back to another momentary still frame...... PLEASE
I think the video looks real.

Num7

Whitelight

I only watched the first one, but half of it, got freaked out and watched the first five seconds of the second and third one. I psyched myself out.

I say if they are fake, they are well done. I just wish the dogs were in the shot when the door opens and closes so you can judge time. Someone commented saying he obviouslly filmed and stopped to make the door move. Thats the only thing that makes me suspicious. When that paper towel roll flipped that was it for me though o.0 The boyfriend will watch it with me tonight, I made him promise, I'll give my opinion on the others later.

I'm gonna say... I think the first one is real. It feels real.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

The more I watch them the more I imagine it would be pretty easy for someone to fake it all. That doesn't mean it IS a fake, but it seems like everything that has the potential to be real also has an equal potential to be a hoax.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, that's absolutely true.
Webnower said:
The more I watch them the more I imagine it would be pretty easy for someone to fake it all. That doesn't mean it IS a fake, but it seems like everything that has the potential to be real also has an equal potential to be a hoax.

Whitelight

I got my boyfriend to watch them with me! I finally saw them!'

Yeah I'm a big baby.

At the end he was like this 0.0 "That was cool."

I love it when he's interested in this stuff too. The video's seem genuine though. I think what gets me most is how the dogs act. Unless this guy spends his spare time disturbing his dogs so they act disturbed on camera, I think it's real. Dogs don't really act. Except for movie dogs, but not like that.

And the cat! The minute I saw the cat I felt it was real. That is an upset cat. My mom being a cat lady, I am obviouslly an expert on this. I've seen one of my cats act like that and staring at a blank spot on the wall. That was in the house with the shadows when I was younger.

When we watched the video, my cat got upset as well, he layed like he was super comfy but his eyes were wide open like he was scared, he looked, pardon my language, catatonic.