Ghost videos

Briggers

The last video of the 3 in the loft is blatantly faked. At 5:17 the light is turned off, this is to make it harder to spot his editing of the film. He has chopped the recording in editing while he has moved around beind the chimney stack ready to throw the guitar(? not sure what it is).
After he sets the camera down keep your eyes on the white box in the left corner, and watch closely the green arrow logo, light out at 5:17 and then you can clearly see the transition of the 2 merged segments of film at 5:20-5:25 where the camera has obviously slightly moved position we can see the logo move, now you know when to look you can spot the movement at other places of the film during this moment.

Briggers

Watching the First one again i notice there is another transition in this film too, this time at 2:57, maybe so he can get inside the cupboard and operate the mechanism for the door?
The biggest thing for me is when the paper towel flips up, you can hear a distinctive click sound at the point it moves. Is this a switch being pressed to activate something or the actual mechanism thats doing the flipping?
Why would he leave the tv/radio on while at work? where are the dogs when we cant see them and what/who are they looking at? It wouldve been more convincing if we could see a camera from the opposite side of the room to see whats behind the first camera.

Samstwitch

Watching this video right now. It's mind boggling. What do you all think?

Thanks again for posting the Afterlife Investigations Documentary! The Scole Experiment is fascinating! I wonder if it's really true phenomena. Also amazing is that one of the lead investigators, Monty Keen, died at that conference while speaking. :eek:

I took two Print Screens of an image they captured on one of their videos and it looks like an Extraterrestrial to me! (except the chin seems too long) Still, ET's are interdimensional, so if that's what it is, it wouldn't surprise me, but it's awesome that it's been captured on film. I do not regard ET's as friendly or safe.

ET Ghost.JPG

ET Ghost 2.JPG

BlastTyrant

About the first 3 videos i will admit i watched the 3rd one first cause of the reactions, and i cant help being cynical about anything on YouTube i cant help it. But only one dog was acting weird and that was the one under the bed, granted the behavior is defanitly weird it didnt seem to affect the other dog or the cat that much. And to his credit i would of left my camera too lol. But after watching all 3 it strikes me as being fake.