Giant humans and dinosaurs

kcwildman

Beastmaster
stumbled across this guy's speech and thought I would share so have a look it's kinda odd the bone just vanish....

TimeTravel_00

There is nothing surprising here. I heard that statistically, Americans have gotten smaller and weaker since the civil war. Perhaps most of our best blood lines were wiped out? I used to work with a guy that benched over 600lbs and only weighed 185. Worked out tonight with a big guy that does just as much. I believe the Spartans had a theory in practice for genetic cultivation.

Samstwitch

I heard that statistically, Americans have gotten smaller and weaker since the civil war.

Actually, just the opposite is true. People have gotten much taller, not shorter. My father was a Collector of all Military Memorabilia. He had hats and uniforms from previous wars. The further back you go, the smaller the helmet and uniform size . My mother collected Antiques. Clothing from 200 years ago is much smaller than the average person today.

Back in the 1950's in Disneyland's Tomorrowland, there was a "Couple from the Future"...they were dressed in Silver Space Suits and were much taller than the average person.

Sometime visit Museums or Antique Malls that carry old clothes and war artifacts from the last 200 years and you will see what I'm talking about. People have grown taller over the last 200 years.

TimeTravel_00

Really? I'm a Native/European mix and many of my native ancestors in this country were very tall and very strong. I believe my 6ft stature would have been considered average among my native ancestors.......