Gibbs Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

TimeFlipper

I understand it may be frustrating. Everyone who uses the HDR gets different experiences. Science is about hypothesis each test may get positive or negative results. I had a friend who had nothing, and in a similar situation. Then he got the obe experience.

Remember that negative entities can be drawn in as well. I had on experience when I was asleep something pull me off the couch, well it tried. You need to approach with postive energy.

Keep trying, I am sure you will get results.
Surely if the HDR draws in negative energies, it should be completely avoided by people who do not know how to protect themselves in those situations?...Fortunately you knew how to protect yourself, but i dont think the average person has that ability....

Goodness knows how many desparate people who sadly try anything to communicate with family members who have passed over are very vulnerable to negative energies should be warned about the HDR..

Time_Travler2021

Surely if the HDR draws in negative energies, it should be completely avoided by people who do not know how to protect themselves in those situations?...Fortunately you knew how to protect yourself, but i dont think the average person has that ability....

Goodness knows how many desparate people who sadly try anything to communicate with family members who have passed over are very vulnerable to negative energies and should be warned about the HDR..
True. Especially I was a paranormal investigator, you need to understand all good and bad. Prayer is always a good start. Keeping positive is the best approach.

TimeFlipper

True. Especially I was a paranormal investigator, you need to understand all good and bad. Prayer is always a good start. Keeping positive is the best approach.
Good point, but there are many Paranormalis members who dont believe in Christianity, and consequently will ignore praying...
As you were a paranormal investigator perhaps it would be useful if you gave advice on achieving a positive approach, especially when confronted by negative energies (Demons)..

roadaxe

I understand it may be frustrating. Everyone who uses the HDR gets different experiences. Science is about hypothesis each test may get positive or negative results. I had a friend who had nothing, and in a similar situation. Then he got the obe experience.

Remember that negative entities can be drawn in as well. I had on experience when I was asleep something pull me off the couch, well it tried. You need to approach with postive energy.

Yes after digesting all information, reading up on positive energy, pure intentions, prayer before travel, negative and positive experiences etc etc etc I said a year but now actually has been closer to 2 years and still no result of any kind , so instead of assuming it's a me thing I want to see proof that it works, people make claims they can't back up, I don't buy in I it. If a guy tells me he's a chef and can't cook it means he's full of shit, same deal with the hdr.

Time_Travler2021

Yes after digesting all information, reading up on positive energy, pure intentions, prayer before travel, negative and positive experiences etc etc etc I said a year but now actually has been closer to 2 years and still no result of any kind , so instead of assuming it's a me thing I want to see proof that it works, people make claims they can't back up, I don't buy in I it. If a guy tells me he's a chef and can't cook it means he's full of shit, same deal with the hdr.
Everyone has a right to express there thoughts. Understanding when buying the HDR there is a lot of expectation. You bring up a good example of a chef if he is on an environment that prevents him from cooking it's going to cause issues. Similarly your situation 2 years frustrating. Maybe looking at it as a scientific approach it could be environment, area where you live. If your around negative energies or in an area that is negative you may not get results.

My research on the human body it carries a frequency/ aura. If that aura gets damaged we are more likely to get sick. A good example 5G that is well above a human frequency range and is far dangerous to be exposed.

I am in area near the beach so I may have a different vibration than others who are in a city for example.
Research suggests that if your body is exposed to 428htz healing frequencies or 528htz you may likely attain better results. The earth's frequency vibrates at 528htz.

Also modern music has been weaponised againsed human higher evolution frequencies. Today's modern music is at 144htz. Back in the 1930s it was at 432, 428 htz. See YouTube for water experiments on those frequencies. As our body is made from water and is exposed to negative frequencies then results may likely be hampered.

As your the radionics operator try some changes. Hope you can attain results hope the above info helps.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Everyone has a right to express there thoughts. Understanding when buying the HDR there is a lot of expectation. You bring up a good example of a chef if he is on an environment that prevents him from cooking it's going to cause issues. Similarly your situation 2 years frustrating. Maybe looking at it as a scientific approach it could be environment, area where you live. If your around negative energies or in an area that is negative you may not get results.

My research on the human body it carries a frequency/ aura. If that aura gets damaged we are more likely to get sick. A good example 5G that is well above a human frequency range and is far dangerous to be exposed.

I am in area near the beach so I may have a different vibration than others who are in a city for example.
Research suggests that if your body is exposed to 428htz healing frequencies or 528htz you may likely attain better results. The earth's frequency vibrates at 528htz.

Also modern music has been weaponised againsed human higher evolution frequencies. Today's modern music is at 144htz. Back in the 1930s it was at 432, 428 htz. See YouTube for water experiments on those frequencies. As our body is made from water and is exposed to negative frequencies then results may likely hampered.

As your the radionics operator try some changes. Hope you can attain results hope the above info helps.
I presume the healing frequencies you mentioned are sound frequencies, not radio frequencies...It was interesting to note you said the Earths vibrational frequency is 528hz..

roadaxe

Also modern music has been weaponised againsed human higher evolution frequencies. Today's modern music is at 144htz. Back in the 1930s it was at 432, 428 htz. See YouTube for water experiments on those frequencies. As our body is made from water and is exposed to negative frequencies then results may likely be hampered.

I can relate to a lot of that information and in fact have been looking in to vortex , leyline , raising the bodies vibrations, alpha state meditation, balance and harmony vs sound vibration, earth frequency plus energy generation from that frequency the affecting surrounding environment, impacts on scalar waves and radionics, distortion and interference etc etc but the hdr seems to be nothing more than a power consuming paper weight at best as far as reactions go.

NaturalPhilosopher

I can relate to a lot of that information and in fact have been looking in to vortex , leyline , raising the bodies vibrations, alpha state meditation, balance and harmony vs sound vibration, earth frequency plus energy generation from that frequency the affecting surrounding environment, impacts on scalar waves and radionics, distortion and interference etc etc but the hdr seems to be nothing more than a power consuming paper weight at best as far as reactions go.
lol

lamdo263

Acceptance into the appliance, may also be linked to the users belief systems?