Global Aether Tide and HDR

james

Currently, there is a global aether tide until about the March 6th or 7th (2022) due to the spiral vortex geometry alignment of the inner planets (Sun-Mercury-Venus-Earth and Mars form a spiral formation). I was wondering if any of the HDR owners now experience a better reception so-to-speak during this current aether tide. Please let us know if you experience anything unusual during this period that might be caused by this excess aether energy globally. I don't own one so it would be interesting to hear if it makes a difference or not. If it does, I may want to build one.

HDRKID

I think it has been harder to use my HDR unit during this time, but that could just be me.
After all, opening a dimensional doorway is not so easy.

maze-low_res-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg

steven chiverton

hm strange ive did some testing of my scalar beamer and the electric motor that stands vertical on its spindle when powerd was mysteriously going in circles like it was trapped in a small magnetic circular mini vortex, ive shot a video of it doing that and uploaded it to YouTube with other test videos of my scalar beamer experiments