Good Morning

Rosson

Re: Good Morning

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
2087 Speak

A very hale and hearty salutation to you oh Martian colonist of capitalist communiqu?s. As a means to curb your pococurantism please feel free to pontificate, delineate and elucidate upon your reasons for communicating, transnationally, with us Original Terrians who are as yet untouched by the technological epiphanies awaiting the evolutionary zenith of the PS2 and Xbox and must resort to QWERTY communication.

2005 Translation

What up dude? What you talking about Willis? We colonized Mars and yet forgot how to type???

2087 Speak
? My time now is lagged by the lack of a return window so with merit to my predecessor I am able to communicate on a transnational scale to satisfy curiosities and curb my pococurantism.?

2005 Translation
Home from school today. Beat Halo 2. I?m bored.[/b]

An amusing QWERTY communication. I have seen an XBOX and am uncertain how this is relevant. Who is Willis? What did i forget to do? I have no idea what a Halo 2 is.

Rosson

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Here we go again.

Rosson, the glimpse you have provided of this \"future,\" you should know, is not all that appealing to an ordinary person, who prefers making out at the movies, backyard barbecue and ballgames to a society on Mars run by Enron clones. It sounds as though the corporations have taken over our society completely, without even the pretense of separation of Company and State.

In such a paradise, what is the need to badger the past?

Kira, great cheesecake. Won't you please reopen the Waco thread now that the troll has left the building?[/b]
I apologize for making it seem as if Corporations have taken over, this is far from the reality. The larger Corporations do manifest a degree of control smaller companies are otherwise unable. But there is certainly no "take over" as I appear to have evidenced. I have researched "Enron" and am certain we have no issue such as this.

The need to "badger" the past, if I discern your meaning with any degree of accuracy, is to ensure certain ?future? abilities are maintained. As time lines diverge to create new time lines, we discover that the past is not always as concrete as you believe it to be. For example, and comical this will be, the invention of the wheel led to obvious modern day necessities. Imagine that as the wheel was invented by a cave man, divergence led the cave man to go back in his cave and never use it again. You see two time frames diverge. Now imagine that your knowledge of future lines shows you need that technology to assure certain benefits. This is where my assignment begins. I go to the decision point and attempt to converge the time lines. Failing that I install the necessary ability to ensure that the goal comes to pass.

For ball fans, Low-Grav Sports are what you will long for. These take place in Extra-Terrestrial Vehicles with Artificial Gravity. Able to control the level of Gravity, it presents a very dramatic game throughout.

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Rosson\")</div>
I hope I am able to continue your lack of boredom Zoomerz.[/b]

Was this statement directed at me?....or another Zoomerz at one of the "multirecipient communique" destinations?

Z-

curious

Making fun of Rosson will only discourage him from posting on TTF.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, then when proven to be a hoax, we can all start on him :kiss:

Tw0mey

Hey at least it brings life to the forum guys. Ask him questions as if you believe he is a time traveler, because as far as we know every person that has posted is probably a hoax.

Zoomerz

I think my post is a fair question, considering his post supposedly went to multiple locations/timelines?. The others must wonder who Zoomerz is, dontcha think?

Z-

Tw0mey

Rossom,

May 16, 2087 is 1 day after my 100th birthday :).

Does the USA have another Civil War?

With our technology, I see it unlikely that we will colonize Mars by that time, how do we do it?

Do we have "space wars" with other countries fighting over Mars or other planets/moons?

Do we meet aliens?

Thanks

Tw0mey

curious

You're right, Tw0mey...There hasn't been any excitement around in a while :eek:) !

Although I never believed in any other visitor to TTF claiming to be a time traveller, for some reason I do believe Rosson. Or maybe he's just good with the thesaurus, who knows.

We all wonder about you Zoomerz :unsure: lol

Heinrich Hundekok

Rosson,

Welcome, by the way - hoaxer or not. This is a meeting place for strange minds (Zoomerz statueing a great example of this without even having been encouraged to do so :p !!!) and you'll probably fit in wether you are from the quite distant future or just a poor lonesome twisted mind seeking company and confirmation.

Please tell us, does the invention of the "contraption" by which you were transported here have any connection with the - from our point of view - upcoming (2007) LHC CERN-accelerator and its attached detectors such as the ATLAS?

Refrence: http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Welcome.html

By the way... I could'nt help noticing this in your previous post:

...Extra-Terrestrial Vehicles with Artificial Gravity.
That sounds pretty advanced. Can you please give us a review on the development of this revolutionary technology?

H.H.

headiebean

here we go again. i find it interesting that each time traveler that visits our happy little home has different reason for doing so.

you gotta give them credit for being creative.

Rosson, do you have any good things to tell us about the future? Most people just harp on the whole nuclear holocust and WW III thing. its gets kinda old.

Do we have any great Presidents coming up?
Is there anything good about the future.