Good Morning

Zoomerz

Re: Good Morning

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"curious\")</div>
We all wonder about you Zoomerz ?lol[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"HeinrichHundekok\")</div>
Zoomerz statueing a great example of this without even having been encouraged to do so ?!!![/b]

Aaaaaaaaaaallllllrighty then! Back to the World Finance thread! hehehehe....I'll be back when the bashing starts!

teehee....

Z-

Rosson

A large amount of information, forgive me if I neglect anyone?s queries. Firstly to Zoomerz, I must apologize to you for my beginning. It seems my use of terminology has not come forth as it should have. Multi recipient simply means that our conversation has the ability to reach many people. Not many versions of the same person. Communiqu? is a word I assumed was used after seeing a movie. The players spoke of sending a communiqu?. Again I am lost for words, though now I am learning this is perhaps called posting.

Curious, I feel certain that after my departure I will be labeled a hoax no matter what I do or say. This neither concerns me nor interests me. I am simply here to attempt a previous matter undertaken by another Investigator. However, for the curious I hope the information I have given, to those of you with an investigative talent, may allow you to find proof of your own by following my ?leads?

Tw0mey, happy birthday, out of curiosity, I would very much like to ascertain whether you made 100 when I return, do you have a real name and location? (it can be a fairly generic location) Yes, there is a war within the Americas on one time line we have converged. However, it is in regard to the Canadians. The other is the continuing war against extremists. In regards to your Mars question, technology is heading for a golden age that you may not yet be able to see. The use of what is termed a ?Super Computer? aids in this massive leap forward in technology. No, there are no space wars; the Tokyo Accord spearheaded the space colonization efforts. In essence by Japan?s foray into space and subsequent Lunar Science Outpost the world was propelled in marvel towards a new age. I am unable to provide clarification on the ?alien? query.

To Heinrich, the ability to Translocate was a by-product of a Multinational research project harnessing immense power. In short a large explosion led to the project being moved off world for future safety. The countries involved in this project provided the massive capital to move it far away from earth. Over several years items were fabricated to create the first scaled down model. Again a failure, but with unexpected results. Quite how they decided to allow people into this error is beyond my comprehension. When I first learned of this technological monster I was rather shocked. But must admit it has been the most intriguing thing I have done in a while. Much to my spouse?s annoyance. I have not totally viewed the link you provided. But simplistically the Artificial Gravity is created in 1 of 2 accepted ways with technology. The most simplistic, simply magnetically induced. The second, controlled rotation of select modules. The latter is the method employed for Low-Grav sports. The rotation is slowed to some degree to allow ?float? as a result, boundaries are three-dimensional, as opposed to two-dimensional. Some pioneering sportsmen are working on a four-dimensional game. Though it has not yet ?caught on? as the next sport. You say its pretty revolutionary, however, the NASA space program visualized the latter method of Gravity manipulation 2 years hence.

Rosson

A short reply for headibean. Yes, you have the first female president to enjoy. She brings America back into an age of respect and strength. It is her actions and the actions of her predecessor that ensure a Global Future that is strong and without WWIII as most people look forward to in this time frame. Most wars are petty struggles between now and 2087. Definitely no WWIII, I promise.

Judge Bean

My wife is awaiting my return

This statement, to me, stands as proof that the guy couldn't possibly be married.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Rosson\")</div>
For example, and comical this will be, the invention of the wheel led to obvious modern day necessities. Imagine that as the wheel was invented by a cave man, divergence led the cave man to go back in his cave and never use it again. [/b]

Thank you for bringing it down to my level. It is perfectly clear now.

curious

Since I am Canadian, I am particularly interested in the war you mention that has to do with Canada. Is it a war that only Canada participates in, or is it Canada vs. US...etc...

Could you give more detail? Thanks.

Strangevisitor

Welcome to the board Rosson.
What day did you arrive in our time?
Where the Extra-Terrestrial Vehicles with Artificial Gravity created by a race that is not human or comes/born from a planet not colonized by Earthlings? Or where they created by Earthlings on another planet? If they were created by non-Earthling enities then that would mean in your time people have met aliens, which in turn, would answer TwOmey's question about aliens.
How long did it take people to colonize Mars? How did they do it?
So, you have computers that can read your mind or type what you say?
What other sports do you have in your time? Do you still have movies? If so, what kind of movies and what are special effects like?

Quote by Rosson. "Imagine that as the wheel was invented by a cave man, divergence led the cave man to go back in his cave and never use it again. You see two time frames diverge. Now imagine that your knowledge of future lines shows you need that technology to assure certain benefits. This is where my assignment begins. I go to the decision point and attempt to converge the time lines."
Correct me if I'm wrong but basicly you're saying you manipulate time so that it comes out the best way for the future? For example, you make sure that the cave man reuses the wheel so that wheels are common place in the future. I'm sorry if I misunderstood but that's what that sounds like.

Tw0mey

Rossom,

My last name is Twomey and I am from America, since it is an unique name and I'm probably the only Twomey that will be 100, I think that is enough information.

How far into space can we travel?

Have we gone to other galaxies?

How is the televisioned viewed in your time? Holograms?

How have video games developed?

Thanks,

Tw0mey

headiebean

A short reply for headibean. Yes, you have the first female president to enjoy. She brings America back into an age of respect and strength. It is her actions and the actions of her predecessor that ensure a Global Future that is strong and without WWIII as most people look forward to in this time frame. Most wars are petty struggles between now and 2087. Definitely no WWIII, I promise.[/b]

thanx. its is nice to hear a future without WW III :)

also, this women president... what party is she?

i sure hope its not hillary. there is something evil about her :dry:

John

3) The time of arrival is purported to be 2005 March, 23rd Anno Domini.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"New York Daily News\")</div>
Date: Mar 27, 2005
The College Board, which administers national Advanced Placement tests in subjects like history, has used \"B.C.E.\" and \"C.E.\" for several years, according to its Web site.
[/b]
Source: http://www.nydailynews.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"College Board SAT Preparation Booklet\")</div>
*The World History Test uses the chronological designations B.C.E.
(before common era) and C.E. (common era).[/b]
Source: http://www.collegeboard.com/prof/counselor...subj-taking.pdf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Gary Nash UCLA Professor\")</div>
Date: Mar 25, 2005
UCLA professor Gary Nash, director of the National Center for History in Schools, says the usage of B.C.E and C.E is fairly common now. He says using the new terms makes sense in the global age.[/b]

From 1980 up until now Colleges have been phasing out the use of anno domini (A.D.) and Before Christ (B.C.) with the use of B.C.E. and C.E. This leads me to three possible conclusions:
1) Rosson is a high school aged young person coming from a smaller school district which does not subscribe to the more mainstreamed (updated) history books.
2) Rosson is from a fairly small community (due to his use of A.D. because of the limited history book ordering in small community high schools). He/She is a fairly new college student not yet having had a history class or much exposure to much historically related literature other than older sci-fi which uses the A.D and an occassional website.
3) Rosson is an older person who is rather bored with the daily ho hum of his/her job/life. He/She has read scifi books and an occasional newspaper.

But, hey, maybe education digresses over next coming years. Not to be rude but if your reply involves anything about a "great spiritual awakening" please save it. That record gets old fast.