Good news for a change

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Good news for a change

well been hearing alot about all the bad stuff going on, and its startin to realy bumb me out. so lets start a good news file. no bad stuff aloud, only the good news. like how the cops saved the day for a change,or how the little guy won against the giant,maybe how the dog saved the kid, somthin anything just so its good.
cause I don't know bout the rest of youns, but I sure could use a little good news rite about now.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: good news for a change

ok I'll start this off.
I know it aint earth shattering but it was good news for me.
my daughter Scarlett (17) was recomeneded for, and accepted as a
(people to people student ambassadoors)
for the international youth games in Holland this summer. she plays vollyball. and is one of 5000 kids from the U.S.A. going. wwwooohhhooo she made team USA. they leave july.19th for 10 days of games and fun in the land of windmills.
P.S.
I put this up because iffin you aint filthy rich you don't get accepted by the blue bloods round here,n't but she's so damn good they couldn't get past her. and with a serve record of 21 unanswered points, her team mates started calling her the HAMMER.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, this thread really is a good news !!!
The week is over, that's great.

You daugther must have a lot of talent, that's cool.
That's some good news, get us updated !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh haaa and hot damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good for G.M.
well guys I met my first car I couldn't get away from on betty last night, on my way home and guess what it was????
the new caddy, that two door sport coup with then vet motor. we met at a stop lite, and got a runnin start, (my bad) cause I didn't know he wanted to play at first. so from a 20 mph jump start we went up to 130 mph in about 15-20 sec. and the damn thing stayed rite at my side. it will suprise a bunch of folks like it did me. them caddys are quick, real quick. thats the only thing I've met so far that could keep up. I have heard the viper is faster, but haven't met one yet. I spose the vet will be just as quick maybe.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

go,go,go, USA,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the third year runnin it looks like Harley Davidson will take the championship. Andrew Hines of Vance and Hines cycle parts, is the current points leader. he has won it the last 2 yrs straight. on a V-Rod
you can check it here www.nhra.com/stats/points.asp
just checked the nhra web site and the drag raceing points standings are
9 of the top 15 prostock motorcycles are all Harleys, with the remaining 6 being one brand Suzuki.
just had to put this up its been so long since the Harleys were contenders
but we're back and its time to pay the band

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well been hearing alot about all the bad stuff going on, and its startin to realy bumb me out. so lets start a good news file. no bad stuff aloud, only the good news. like how the cops saved the day for a change,or how the little guy won against the giant,maybe how the dog saved the kid, somthin anything just so its good.
cause I don't know bout the rest of youns, but I sure could use a little good news rite about now.

I think the best news we have is actually what we WILL have..In America anyway, We will have good news when there is no weird conservative president in the White House. But for now.. kc ,you will love this one..I was taking the twins up for a drive up a road called Wildcat Mountain Road. And I saw the most beautiful bobcat in the world..beautiful markings and those ears and tail..made my day. I see deer and elk all the time and have cyotes and bunnies in my back yard but this was special.
Congrats on your daughters accomplishments...So good to see youth doing something other that being brats!:)..I say that with all the love in the world for my 14 yr old..And now I have 14 years to gear up before the twins turn on me!:eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this is one thread we need real bad wright now. cause the world seems to be going crazy all around us.

sherrif Joe of Arizona has busted a majior drug/slave trade ring and just so happens he caught three of his own on the cartels payroll. now there are three less dirty cops messin with are southern boarder
GO JOE this time the good guys did win BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
its friday and its the last day of school wwwoooohhhooooo no more gettin up to take kids to school thank you GOD ..

Harte

I think the best news we have is actually what we WILL have..In America anyway, We will have good news when there is no weird conservative president in the White House.:eek:

Well, it certainly appears that this particular thing didn't work out!

Harte