Goodbye....

TimeFlipper

There's a sinister ulterior motive to your opinions @TimeFlipper. Your attacks on Lord Henry were after he exposed you and your colleagues for scum sucking pond life.
More rubbish coming from the pretender :LOL:..
Lord Henry was a pathological liar that anyone can see and read about in the threads that Admin shut down!!...You remind me very much of that other pathological liar, Harriet B, are you related to her/him? :ROFLMAO:..

Starlite

More rubbish coming from the pretender :LOL:..
Lord Henry was a pathological liar that anyone can see and read about in the threads that Admin shut down!!...You remind me very much of that other pathological liar, Harriet B, are you related to her/him? :ROFLMAO:..
So your saying Lord Henry was a pathological liar? That grand coming from a used car salesman.

TimeFlipper

So your saying Lord Henry was a pathological liar? That grand coming from a used car salesman.
Oh, did i strike a nerve when i mentioned Harriet B?...be a good chappie and dont forget to tell me what you were supposed to have said about the outcome of the Trump second impeachment, will you :notworthy:..

alpha centauri

You have the right to your own opinions, even if they are biased towards a member whom it seems has convinced you to believe in everything that they write about....Is that because you saw a nice photo of some random female wearing spectacles which convinced you into believing such things?
No I am neutral. but that also means I do not believe or disbelieve you. But that seems to be the problem.
Perhaps you can tell me where I said that "she" (Starlite) is a woman, she should be treated with respect.
The was irony after those jokes in this thread, you and Harte made. You implied others would believe her more because she is a female. I doubt that there is a psychological study for that and that that is true.

"Its psychogically natural for members to believe everything that so called "female" members post on here, more than they believe in what "male" members have to say...." your quote

But that was a little bit misquoted.

..You also stated that "Henry" the Victorian traveller wants to put the World into a negative time line and also Starlite does
I didnt say that he wants to put the world on a negative timeline. She said the world is on a negative timeline or what I think is a negative timeline. But I dont know why she @Starlite doesnt want to change the timeline and reveal some things, that could help humanity. Because that does not make sense to me that someone wants a negative timeline to remain negative.

..Were you talking about that Lord Henry Chatterton, the pathological liar and hoaxer that was banned from Paranormalis a few years ago?... I also have the right to my own opinions, and if they contradict your own opinions, thats your problem not mine..

I did not read the thread, because it was boring, in my opinion. But yes thats the one .Were did he lie?

And did you meet him? He was from Derby, too. And obviously you invested a lot of time talking to him.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I am neutral. I neither believe nor disbelieve like some atheist or agnostics do with religion. But the story is not contradictory that far, in my opinion. And furthermore , as you said, she is a woman, she should be treated with respect. :love:
You appear having problems remembering what you said, so i ask you again, where did i say "she is a woman, she should be treated with respect?...
I also heard from someone that Tesla wanted to shift the world to a positive timeline. But these Henry, the Victorian traveler, wants to put the world in a negative timeline and also you? That I dont understand. Why not try to change something to the positive?
Take a look at something you also said but categorically stated you didnt, when you quoted:, "But these Henry, the Victorian traveller wants to put the world in a negative timeline and also you? That i dont understand. Why not try to change something the positive?" (end of quote)..

Your memory is very selective, but then again if you have the need to believe in everything that comes from a person using a photo of a pretty woman wearing glasses, then that is your prerogative"....However, my personal opinions on members differs greatly from yours..

Getting back to the pathogical liar Lord Henry Chatterton, all that Paranormalis members need to see for themselves is in the Time-Travellers forum on page 9, the "Hoax" thread that was stopped by Admin when Lord Henry Chatterton refused for the last time to explain his time-machine that he kept saying he was going to show, but never did...A complete litany of lies, from a pathological liar, Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lord Haw Haw :LOL:..

alpha centauri

You appear having problems remembering what you said, so i ask you again, where did i say "she is a woman, she should be treated with respect?...
I have already said it was a little bit misquoted. But I also said that was also not serious and that was more joking or irony. That was the reaction of your assumption about females.

Take a look at something you also said but categorically stated you didnt, when you quoted:, "But these Henry, the Victorian traveller wants to put the world in a negative timeline and also you? That i dont understand. Why not try to change something the positive?" (end of quote)..

Your memory is very selective, but then again if you have the need to believe in everything that comes from a person using a photo of a pretty woman wearing glasses, then that is your prerogative"....However, my personal opinions on members differs greatly from yours..

Getting back to the pathogical liar Lord Henry Chatterton, all that Paranormalis members need to see for themselves is in the Time-Travellers forum on page 9, the "Hoax" thread that was stopped by Admin when Lord Henry Chatterton refused for the last time to explain his time-machine that he kept saying he was going to show, but never did...A complete litany of lies, from a pathological liar, Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lord Haw Haw :LOL:..

No I meant what I said. I just did not use the correct English word there. That is why I misremembered. I though I said something different,.

They (Henry and Co) do nothing to change the timeline, because of some directives (Henry directives???). And those directives donot make sense to me, they seem to be arbitrary. That is what i wanted to say. i dont know if the timeline is fixed. But I dont think that Henry or Starlite want a negative timeline. That I want to make clear. They probably fear that the timeline could be worse???? @Starlite ???? I dont know.

If they really wanted a negative timeline, they would not really be good-hearted people, in my opinion. (I hope that is gramatically correct English)

Furthermore, I heard (from another site) that Tesla wanted to put the world on a positive timeline. That would be a more spiritual timeline. And he supposedly changed a lot.

That makes more sense. But why do I explain it to you that are also things for @Starlite to answer.

But if that gives you pleasure than I will admit that I was wrong.

To Lord Chatterton: Confirmed Hoax - My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.
I read the first posts on this thread and that was a boring story, so I did not finish it. That is a time traveler from the past and in contrast to this Viking guy the history of that time is known. Where did he lie? on which page?

There? That are his last two posts on another thread.