Goodbye....

TimeFlipper

I have already said it was a little bit misquoted. But I also said that was also not serious and that was more joking or irony. That was the reaction of your assumption about females.

No I meant what I said. I just did not use the correct English word there. That is why I misremembered. I though I said something different,.

They (Henry and Co) do nothing to change the timeline, because of some directives (Henry directives???). And those directives donot make sense to me, they seem to be arbitrary. That is what i wanted to say. i dont know if the timeline is fixed. But I dont think that Henry or Starlite want a negative timeline. That I want to make clear. They probably fear that the timeline could be worse???? @Starlite ???? I dont know.

If they really wanted a negative timeline, they would not really be good-hearted people, in my opinion. (I hope that is gramatically correct English)

Furthermore, I heard (from another site) that Tesla wanted to put the world on a positive timeline. That would be a more spiritual timeline. And he supposedly changed a lot.

That makes more sense. But why do I explain it to you that are also things for @Starlite to answer.

But if that gives you pleasure than I will admit that I was wrong.

To Lord Chatterton: Confirmed Hoax - My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.
I read the first posts on this thread and that was a boring story, so I did not finish it. That is a time traveler from the past and in contrast to this Viking guy the history of that time is known. Where did he lie? on which page?

There? That are his last two posts on another thread.
Yeah Yeah Yeah, iam really pleased you found the posting from dh1 a banned member, "Lord Henry Said He Would Provide Video Proof"...But the reality is, Lord Henry didnt provide any video proof did he :LOL:....Its even more damming evidence from that pathological liar Lord Henry aka Lord Haw Haw :notworthy:..

Last edited:

Starlite

They (Henry and Co) do nothing to change the timeline, because of some directives (Henry directives???). And those directives donot make sense to me, they seem to be arbitrary. That is what i wanted to say. i dont know if the timeline is fixed. But I dont think that Henry or Starlite want a negative timeline. That I want to make clear. They probably fear that the timeline could be worse???? @Starlite ???? I dont know.

If they really wanted a negative timeline, they would not really be good-hearted people, in my opinion. (I hope that is gramatically correct English)

Furthermore, I heard (from another site) that Tesla wanted to put the world on a positive timeline. That would be a more spiritual timeline. And he supposedly changed a lot.

That makes more sense. But why do I explain it to you that are also things for @Starlite to answer.
The Henry directives are a number of rules to create not a negative timeline but a neutral one. By ensuring that events in the world repeat themselves in the same sequence through an eternal series of cycles. An example of one of these rules is how far back in time we can go. The further back in time we go a small change in the timeline can through a domino effect result in large differences in the future from where we came. Due to the many nuances of causality it's difficult to predict what those changes will be.

Stein is part of a loop that ensures the existence of time travel. As time travel was never invented it's always been, it's "self-existing".

Last edited:

mullac998

Yeah Yeah Yeah, iam really pleased you found the posting from dh1 a banned member, "Lord Henry Said He Would Provide Video Proof"...But the reality is, Lord Henry didnt provide any video proof did he :LOL:....Its even more damming evidence from that pathological liar Lord Henry aka Lord Haw Haw :notworthy:..
Do you miss your old people's club ?I thought the saying went with age becomes wisdom not stupidity but then again anger tends to come from neglect... Was you loved enough as a child. you Also like to point out the fact that because starlite has a image of a women males are gonna just assume that she's correct implying that soon as someone good looking comes long they lose the ability to think with rational thought.... when your a male as well which must apply to you and from that statement it seems your more likely to be single... Just do what you do best TimeFlipper and stick to playing with your amature radio and if your lucky enough you'll be back at your old people's club in no time.

Attachments

• IMG_20181102_224629_897.jpg
    IMG_20181102_224629_897.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20181114_180208_361.jpg
    IMG_20181114_180208_361.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20181114_180402_784.jpg
    IMG_20181114_180402_784.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 7

Harte

The was irony after those jokes in this thread, you and Harte made.
While I'm not responsible for any of Timeflipper's (so-called) "jokes" nor their effectiveness (or lack thereof,) I take umbrage with you mentioning mine in the same sentence with his.
After all, my jokes are funny.

If you can't stand a little humor injected amongst all the self-delusion and shallow, self-congratulatory egotism of the ignorant, pretender, wannabe time travelers, keep complaining. I'll be happy to add you to the throng on my ignore list.

Otherwise, just grin and scroll on by.

Harte

TimeFlipper

While I'm not responsible for any of Timeflipper's (so-called) "jokes" nor their effectiveness (or lack thereof,) I take umbrage with you mentioning mine in the same sentence with his.
After all, my jokes are funny.

If you can't stand a little humor injected amongst all the self-delusion and shallow, self-congratulatory egotism of the ignorant, pretender, wannabe time travelers, keep complaining. I'll be happy to add you to the throng on my ignore list.

Otherwise, just grin and scroll on by.

Harte
You are 100% correct Hartey all your jokes "are" funny, keep `em coming :cool:..

TimeFlipper

The Henry directives are a number of rules to create not a negative timeline but a neutral one. By ensuring that events in the world repeat themselves in the same sequence through an eternal series of cycles. An example of one of these rules is how far back in time we can go. The further back in time we go a small change in the timeline can through a domino effect result in large differences in the future from where we came. Due to the many nuances of causality it's difficult to predict what those changes will be.

Stein is part of a loop that ensures the existence of time travel. As time travel was never invented it's always been, it's "self-existing".
The so called "Henry directives" you write about pretender were all rubbished as fake, why do you think the thread was stopped for further replies by Paranormalis Admin and branded a "Hoax", which also makes all your postings about that psychopathic liar "Henry" aka Lord Henry, fake also :notworthy:...