Great Pictures to Share with other Members

LisaTiffany

Just a few of some of my favorite pictures I've taken over the last while :)

6839636006_160833bd6c_z.jpg

8398701450_d03d0d0035_z.jpg

8386117519_b10d911041_z.jpg

The top one is Dublin, the middle a recent one from the studio, and the bottom is from my usual job :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
chillin'

130912.squirrel.on.ice.comic.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: This summer when it was so hot in Missouri, one woman started putting bowls of ice out for the squirrels in her yard. This little guy was so grateful, he fell asleep cooling off on top of one. (submitted by Barbara Bolt)

Himalayan Hermit

chillin'

130912.squirrel.on.ice.comic.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: This summer when it was so hot in Missouri, one woman started putting bowls of ice out for the squirrels in her yard. This little guy was so grateful, he fell asleep cooling off on top of one. (submitted by Barbara Bolt)
Wow I'm speechless. This pic is as powerful as this picture below:
[In Australia during the heatwave of 2009 a young Koala stopped a cyclist and clung onto his leg asking for water. The poor Koala was so desperately thirsty and to think she came seeking for human help. Thank fully she was lucky to meet this kind cyclist 'Tim Noonan']
koala.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
lonely sunspot on a quiet sun

130918.lone.sunspot.jpg

ORIGINAL CAPTION: The sunspot number has dropped to its lowest level of the year. Solitary sunspot AR1841 sits all alone at the center of an otherwise blank solar disk. It is quiet and poses no threat for strong flares. The quiet spell is a bit strange because 2013 is supposed to be a year of solar maximum, with lots of flares and sunspots. (SDO/HMI)