Great To SEE HDR AND SCALAR MENTIONED ON THESE SITES.

Scarecrow

Before posting I thought this over a bit longer, than I wanted to. I had a Paranormal link in my email about the Professor, whom I am proud to say is still my good friend since 2003. We talked many hours on the phone over the years! My only unfulfilled dream was , I never had a chance to talk with HDR kid since early 1995. I guess, we are all busy these days! Especially with this annoying virus going around! To get to my story and that's all it is, no suggestions, arguments, downing one another because we don't agree all the time. I wanted to share my story about my research since 2019 until the present.

My friend and I have the same mindset, Thus we share valuable information in our personal quest with Time Traveling, Scalar Waves, Rife etc. To start as UPDATE: My friend in Kansas received his pineal pinger from EJ about Oct. 2020. He shared with me about his experiences up to last week by email. We both agreed the cost of this unit , accessory for the SuperBeacon was really high! $500.00! I've read about people wanting a Hieronymus machine but couldn't afford $200.00. Those, who can't have the greatest desire to time travel, more than the actual owners do! I guess having a controversial device would have those who purchased it, lose interest before a month is gone!

Anyways, my friend gave me his first story of experiencing something a bit rare. So, I read his email and wow, who would have guessed something like this would happen to him. To continue, he told me in the email, his package came in the mail from CA. He told me it was quite light (thinking to himself and wondering if there was actually anything in this box!") Those kind of feelings grab at all of us, when we go from an ad unto your doorstep. He told me, he ran it all day that day and forgot about it because he was so busy fixing overdue projects!

Within about 20 minutes of running time, while he was cleaning up, he felt a vibration or thumping would be the better term between his brows! He told me, he couldn't believe this actually was working! But quite frankly, it wasn't until he went to lie down and within seconds or what seemed like seconds was really about one hour, he was "pulled" out of his body by strong hands! He fought it because he likes to control his OBE's but this time there were no second options. He found himself in a real life world, It was so real and so solid, he said, "I am dreaming!", but nothing jarred him or anything he could do to change where he was at and to gain conscious control.

At the time, when he was being taken out of his body, he lost consciousness for a brief moment and this is where he ended up. He was outside his home in the yard and now he knew how he got there but it was his house and he was sitting on the lawn! The grass felt like grass. He looked up and seen the clouds overhead. Nothing was out of place. He tested his environment and jumped up in the air, he said, "I was projected up around two hundred feet and slowly came back down this could be an OBE but he was afraid it might be real after all. He told me, he astral projects, when he is not tired and he has control over his "exits" and in the place he projects.

Not this time and in his state of being he could still feel thrumming in or on his third eye chakra. It took him 4 hours to come out of this experience and found his alarm had alarm has already alarmed hours ago. He had to call into work and let them know he slept in. After the last several months, he will not use the Pineal Pinger during his work week. Only on the weekends! He, told me, hey, you are the one who talked me into this, when are you going to get yours! He didn't buy the Overthruster, which frees a person from holding the copper wiring.
The distance of influence for the "Overthruster" is around a nine foot radius.

He shares with me, since he only uses it on the weekend, he has 4D dreams the best he can explain and the surrounds are more real than in his physical universe. I told him, congratulations! Oh! He and I both purchased the GV-!! (Gold vortex pendant)! All I am going to say is what ailed me for so many years is all gone! This places the person inside an actual vortex! OK, I maybe a little hypocritical of such a claim but I put my money ahead of just talking about something and not owning it myself.

I have to order this Pinger in January 2021. But I am adding to this New Years list a very important instrument called, "Spooky2 Scalar device. I will touch on this later through this article.

The frozen glass of water had my GDV-!! leaned up on the side of the glass overnight. This is what I found the next morning! Do you see the spiral? Does it remind of you something you saw when you were watching a movie? The movie was "Inception", and do you remember what they spun on the table? It was a spinner , like the shape of the above ice formation.

The above is the second picture I taken turning the glass around. Magnify this and you will see on the bottom of the glass it looks like large crystals! The vortex pendant is doing the same within the person wearing it. I just want you to know it's not ORGONITE! These pendants have 3 different types of earth rare magnets that are spaced a certain way which allows the pendant to play you in a vortex! Still not sure, my wife and I did the "Shrink and Grow" experiment. I stood three feet away from her and we took a picture on a timer release, when we looked at it, it was showing my wife 3 feet taller than myself! I am short 5'6 inches and she is 5'3 inches in height.

We did it again but this time switching sides on a level floor, keeping the pendant in the middle on the ground, we took the picture and now my wife was 4 feet shorter! I was towering over her. The first picture showed us, I was short and she was towering over me! One of the people on this board emailed me to let me know he did the "Shrink and Grow" experience and it worked! For privacy I will not mention his name. If he wants to tell about it, it will be up to him. But this wasn't the research I wanted to let you know about!

This instrument will be purchased in Jan. 2021, it is an auric instrument that is made in Russia. It's quite easy to use and it's not cheap! I don't want to convince anyone these days to get something like this. I waited for 10 years which include Dec. 2020, to get one of these, to prove whether my SE-51000 is working or not. Or whether or not, my IDL is proving to do something. Any tool you use for healing or time traveling, one could certainly use this analytic software and machine to see if all their efforts and their training is working or if you need to try something else.

This is called, the "GDV" BIO-WELL. As you can see a little about the software, one places each digit and a weak electrical charge is injected one each ten fingers. The software takes this information and the pictorialness shows like you see, one of the pictures showing the current energy
shows around the subjects body. It will have imperfections due to your situational awareness for just living. It's great when you do a "Before" reading of the other picture files and after you do treatment for yourselves, whatever modality you personally use. Then go back and redo another scan to see if there was any improvement.

This also shows me if my chakra's are out of line, either too far to the left and too far to the rightsize. The above, shows every part of the whole of the auric shield you are now occupying. I've some of these really bad, all broken up and some of the electrical signals around the body discovers big breaks in these fields.

One last thing of my research is the Spooky2 Scalar machines. These two devices, which would be, the transmitter and the other a receiver. I guess this has been on the UK markets for a couple of years now going on. I like it because there are thousands around the world and on their FB very happy people! I want it for my HDR, IDL, SE-51000 and my vortex pendant and the Nuclear Receptor and my holographic projector pendants.

When the two units are three feet apart they produce a scalar field not an EM field, about the shape of a football and about three feet in height. If I place them 65 feet from each other, the scalar field would fill my entire house! I know it sounded to good to be true but it really happens! This is probably the most important thing to have in my line of work. Below is a picture of what the setup is like, Oh, lest I forget, I will be getting from the company the spooky2 GEN-X this gets patched into the scalar field and when you sit or lied down in the middle of the two devices your body is receiving those rife frequencies constantly!

The above is the kit I will be getting in Jan. 2021. You have here on the top right, "Transmitter" electrical and to the left side, we got the "Receiver" which receives the electrical Tesla coil transmission and turns it back around into scalar, they are 180 degrees out of synch. Below is the GEN-X Rife type unit, this is important because you can do 5 different whole body scans using this machine. Lastly, to the lower right is called, "Digitizer". This is needed to measure very weak signals your body is releasing while the scan is being done.

I am in chat with several Facebook scalar users who had theirs for several years! Not to my surprise, many of them are not interested in time traveling or trances etc. They are more excited about getting healed of their issues no matter what they had in the past or present. When these two boxes are 65 feet apart they create an enormous scalar field and you can detect bits of it with a TRI-Field Meter (The older TRI-Field Meter that has the word "SUM" on it. John White who created this device in the Netherlands with two other engineers has many videos out there.

That's about it, imagine what anyone of us could do with our equipment for time traveling, radionics, etc.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Attachments

• 1608911932167.png
    1608911932167.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1608911969737.png
    1608911969737.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1608912789357.png
    1608912789357.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 2

Mystic Monk

Scarecrow: Thank You for sharing your wonderful story, I've also experienced something very similar to an out of body experience. It was a warm summer late afternoon day and I had just set down in a lawn chair on my porch. A few seconds later, I flew out of my body straight up in the air going through the roof of the porch or I felt a slight drag going through the roof up about 50 feet. I thought to myself oh "this is fun", two seconds later I reversed the whole process back to the chair as quickly as I went up through the roof, but this time I was on my way down to my chair and my body again. I had been doing astral projection for many years before that. Out of body experience is not the same as astral projection but they are similar. When you take your energy fields around your body your ( aura ) and travel out of your body that's a out of body experience. When you take your consciousness out of the body and your body stays there with its energy field surrounded it that astral projection.

I loved your story it brought back old memories.

Secretman3811

Scarecrow: Thank You for sharing your wonderful story, I've also experienced something very similar to an out of body experience. It was a warm summer late afternoon day and I had just set down in a lawn chair on my porch. A few seconds later, I flew out of my body straight up in the air going through the roof of the porch or I felt a slight drag going through the roof up about 50 feet. I thought to myself oh "this is fun", two seconds later I reversed the whole process back to the chair as quickly as I went up through the roof, but this time I was on my way down to my chair and my body again. I had been doing astral projection for many years before that. Out of body experience is not the same as astral projection but they are similar. When you take your energy fields around your body your ( aura ) and travel out of your body that's a out of body experience. When you take your consciousness out of the body and your body stays there with its energy field surrounded it that astral projection.

I loved your story it brought back old memories.

did you ever visit heaven realm or hell realm? write back just wonder

Scarecrow

Unfortunately, never get out far enough to go into space! I have to take medication for the rest of my life, because I was almost murdered, I should never been alive to reach the hospital. This somewhat works against me one way or the other. Which is why I need to get this Scalar devices above. Once in that field more than likely I will go out and up! What this field does is aligns all your chakra's and fixes what ails you. I am talking with people from Spain, CA, Hungary, Russia etc. These people have had their machines above for over 5 years! They email me and said, money is hard to come by but you can only die once and that's forever!

Some of them were terminally ill, who purchased the Rife Frequency generator called, GEN-X and it is transmitted directly into the scalar field that you will be sharing. Santa Clause made a deal with me, he will raise the price of Gold to $2000.00 per ounce then I will have everything I need without breaking the budget. I want to stay debt free! So, in the above these people, whom shared with me this year, would never, ever give up this device. You read about a lot of healings going on, but remember, the FDA/AMA lobbied Congress to patented any medical wordings!

If you decide to purchase such, be careful what you say and how you say it. Just tell people I feel good using the Scalar Plant Transmitter and Receiver! Just an example, but it does grow plants beyond their DNA calls for! Partly True!

https://www.spooky2videos.com/video/spooky2-success-reviews-spooky2-rejuvenation-preset-made-me-perfect-again/

Scarecrow

The SuperBeacon doesn't make you have OBE's, it's not a OBE device. It's designed for parallel earth line jumping. I knew the difference my first month using it. The mechanics in some way effects our Chakra's and allows us to go, to our Doppelgängers, and it melds the person into his own Doppelgänger on that parallel earth. When I purchased the SuperBeacon I had no idea if it was possible for anything to happen. I was prepared to suck it up and grab my ankles to kiss my butt good-bye, for the $1500.00 for EJ SuperBeacon. My SuperBeacon was built into a wood case with a glass top to see what you see in the above picture!

The price I agree is very high! I can get my Scalar transmitter and receiver and GEN-X, along with their "Digitizer" for $2200.00! No sense crying over spilled milk, I told myself incase it didn't work. I was lucky, it worked for me and some of it scared the hell out me for both my wife and I. She held the copper handles with those crystals inside the handles. She did this for 15 minutes and then went to sleep. Early in the next morning I got slapped on the head waking me up! My wife told me, why did you allow me to use this machine! I was a bit stumped and I asked her where did you go and what did you experience?

She told me her story and I felt horrible! I should have never let her use this device, she doesn't have the stomach for things like this happening to her! She's ok me using the Super Beacon. This was about 10 years ago. I don't encourage anyone to spend this kind of money, especially at this time, when the economy sucks! I myself experienced two situations when using the SuperBeacon in the first month, the machine takes you there and you will come back, when your higher self wants to. Tthis could make it a little scarier then a person ever realized. These are not toys and you can't dictate where you want to go too and for how long! These are purely "Unknown" technologies that were received by EJ when taking his parallel earth trips.

The SuperBeacon is not the HDR nor is the HDR the Super Beacon! Pretty Simple! I would say to all, if you are into these sciences esoteric and alike, you will find nothing cheap! It is a thin market to begin with. No competition to bring prices down on these instruments.

Mayhem

Zenith
I grabbed the Spooky2 software last year for a look, though i didnt have the device. Would still be interesting to look into the background and see if it could be coupled up to another device, as you get so far and it starts scanning. Their security measure, id hazard a guess a code could be written to get around that:)