Greetings from the year 2137

Copier

Greetings from the year 2137

Greetings,
I am a time traveller. I was born in the year 2108 in New York City not 1983 as my profile says. I met a man who needed assistants to help him build time travelling vehicles. First of all I am not going to give out my name or where I live. The reason is because I don't know who's reading this message and I don't want the authorities coming after me. You see what I do is in the year 2005 is I take published books that other people write back in time with me to the year 1978. Then I remove the copyright notice from them and send them to the U.S. Copyright Office claiming that I wrote them. After I get the copyrights for "my" books, I publish them to gain money. So far in the past 27 years I've made over 4.1 million dollars doing this. Using time travelling vehicles is also how I won several lotteries.

psychic

Re: Greetings from the year 2137

I see.....so tell me how your time machine works.
:huh:

Heinrich Hundekok

Hello Copier!

Welcome to the forum. We believe you. Have no fear. Can you tell us some of the titles that you didn't write? Or some of the ones you plan to not write? Or some that haven't been written yet? Are you planning on not writing an autobiography about your non-writership? Do you not write books in general or do you stick to certain genres, such as non-fiction or the relatively unknown sci-fi genre non-fact?

Have a nice day

H.H.

Frog186

Copier
Hi I'm Frog welcome to the forum I have two questions for you so here they are:

1. What kind of entertainment do you have in your timeline?

2. What kind of time machine do you use what is it called and so on?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening and so much more don't worry I am a firm believer in the paranormal and time related subjects well I will talk with you later on!

John

So far in the past 27 years I've made over 4.1 million dollars doing this

So you think 4.1 million dollars is a lot? 27 years and "several lotteries" is ALL you have to show? 4.1 million dollars and a couple of lotteries? Wow, you didn't think this hoax through did you.

I am also very amazed at how many multi-millionaire "time travellers" use public computers, i.e. k-12, libraries etc. You'd think that if you had a "whopping" 4.1 million dollars + Lotto loot you could afford one for your home.

Oh, wait I bet you feel like "Dr. Evil" in Austin Powers where the first time he asks for a "million" dollars and everyone laughs at him because is it so little money. And then that other time where he says he wants a gazillion dollars and everyone laughs at him. Thats you right now. Come up with a better hoax next time. Think it through.

All in all, I give this hoax a half out of five stars. Poor storyline, out of context and not well thought out lead to it's early demise. I didn't feel as though the perpetrator really "wanted" this one. Maybe next time.

sosuemetoo

Grandview Branch
12930 Booth Ln.
Grandview, MO 64030-2682
Phone 816-763-****
Mon - Thur 9-9, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-5
Librarian: Linda Tarantino

We sleuths are on the Job. Thank you John!!!!

The question is, will he be debunked before the closing of business today?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Copier\")</div>
Greetings,
I am a time traveller. I was born in the year 2108 in New York City not 1983 as my profile says. I met a man who needed assistants to help him build time travelling vehicles. First of all I am not going to give out my name or where I live. The reason is because I don't know who's reading this message and I don't want the authorities coming after me. You see what I do is in the year 2005 is I take published books that other people write back in time with me to the year 1978. Then I remove the copyright notice from them and send them to the U.S. Copyright Office claiming that I wrote them. After I get the copyrights for \"my\" books, I publish them to gain money. So far in the past 27 years I've made over 4.1 million dollars doing this. Using time travelling vehicles is also how I won several lotteries.[/b]

Just when you thought it was safe to reveal your scheme for making millions....
Suddenly a very large Incoming shell finds you and pinpoints your where abouts. If it was me, I'd call Linda and ask to speak to the bright young person using the computer that just accessed the internet and logged on to the Time Travel Forum Web Site, 45 min ago.

When you aspire to do something Illegal and brag about it, one of the LAST places you want to do that is where honest people are. You post resembles a child that is proud of stealing coins from the offering plate at church, and is foolish enough to boast about it where adults can hear him.

You have raised the ire of honest people here, and you screwed up very big time.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
When you aspire to do something Illegal and brag about it, one of the LAST places you want to do that is where honest people are. You post resembles a child that is proud of stealing coins from the offering plate at church, and is foolish enough to boast about it where adults can hear him.

You have raised the ire of honest people here, ?and you screwed up very big time.[/b]

Well said Star. I would have never posted the location had it not been for him speaking of things that are illegal.

That is NOT what we are all about here at TTF.

headiebean

wow. i must say that more i read on these forums, the more upset i am that i didnt find you guys earlier. just think... i could have been reading this stuff for so much longer!!!

oh man, i can just imagine all the stuff i have missed.

anyway, back to copier.

the storyline is a little weak, but i definitely am giving some points for the "bad guy" factor. it's something different, that's for sure.

most "TT's" come to warn of impending doom, or need something from our time to use in their time. this guy comes back to lie and steal. what a breathe of fresh air.

headiebean

btw, if i had 4.1 million dollars, the last thing i am doing is posting in a forum 132 years before my time.

OOH OOH how bout this.....

so tell me copier, in 132 years from now, 4.1 million is still a lot of money? in 1803, the Louisiana Purchase only cost 15 million.

Look how far 15 million went back then, and you are gonna tell me that in 2137, you are proud of a bank account that has 4.1 million dollars in it? that has to be a net worth in today's money of $22,000 :lol: :lol: :dry:

http://gatewayno.com/history/LaPurchase.html