Greetings! I am NOT a time traveler ;)

Anonynez

Hello all like minded conspiracy theorists and open minded human beings alike. I finally feel like I have been called home. I feel that I can express my obsessions with these topics that are otherwise deemed "out there" in the everyday world that we have to manipulate in order to appear "normal". Glad to finally be somewhere I can possibly be understood or at least indulged without judgement or ridicule. I've only recently become aware of my awakening and although some of my friends understand it, others are troubled by some of my theories and beliefs. Its hard to speak to many of them about these things that I think, read, and dream about. This place is therapy. Thank you for the community to allow me to express myself. I am a father, a former United States Marine, and I am educated in the field of science from Louisiana State University, with a major in Counseling Psychology with extensive Psychological Research, and a minor in Biology.

That's the most I've ever told anyone ab myself in any forum ever, as I am hypervigilent, and paranoid with regard to strangers.

Anywyay, GLAD TO BE HERE!! I look forward to input and interesting debate as well as connecting with like minds.

I have already posted a thread in the Titor Legacy section regarding his predictions on Israel and World War. Feel free to engage.

Thank you for your time.

That is all. Carry on! And Semper Fidelis

TnWatchdog

Hello all like minded conspiracy theorists and open minded human beings alike. I finally feel like I have been called home. I feel that I can express my obsessions with these topics that are otherwise deemed "out there" in the everyday world that we have to manipulate in order to appear "normal". Glad to finally be somewhere I can possibly be understood or at least indulged without judgement or ridicule. I've only recently become aware of my awakening and although some of my friends understand it, others are troubled by some of my theories and beliefs. Its hard to speak to many of them about these things that I think, read, and dream about. This place is therapy. Thank you for the community to allow me to express myself. I am a father, a former United States Marine, and I am educated in the field of science from Louisiana State University, with a major in Counseling Psychology with extensive Psychological Research, and a minor in Biology.

That's the most I've ever told anyone ab myself in any forum ever, as I am hypervigilent, and paranoid with regard to strangers.

Anywyay, GLAD TO BE HERE!! I look forward to input and interesting debate as well as connecting with like minds.

I have already posted a thread in the Titor Legacy section regarding his predictions on Israel and World War. Feel free to engage.

Thank you for your time.

That is all. Carry on! And Semper Fidelis
Welcome Anonynez...You found the right place to settle down, for sure. We are all aware that the world is changing, in a negative way. Bringing awareness of these issues to members and nonmembers is what this site is about.

BlastTyrant

Welcome! Alot of us know the feeling of not really being able to express our Ideas to our friends and that is where this lovely little place comes into play! Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well its about time you got here... kick your shoe's off and settle in ...you are home indeed... all us here at the site have been driven from the norms for one reason or another .. we stumbled through the darkness of day to day life in this world befor finding this last refuge of hope and kinship..as you have been, we were led here for a reason, for a gathering of minds to help others through the things that just don't make any sence at all..
again glad to see you made it home safe..... see you on the playground

Samstwitch

Hello all like minded conspiracy theorists and open minded human beings alike. I finally feel like I have been called home. I feel that I can express my obsessions with these topics that are otherwise deemed "out there" in the everyday world that we have to manipulate in order to appear "normal". Glad to finally be somewhere I can possibly be understood or at least indulged without judgement or ridicule. I've only recently become aware of my awakening and although some of my friends understand it, others are troubled by some of my theories and beliefs. Its hard to speak to many of them about these things that I think, read, and dream about. This place is therapy. Thank you for the community to allow me to express myself...

I know exactly what you mean! This is a great place to talk about topics that aren't in the 'norm'. Over the years, I have found that most people just can't handle discussions on topics listed here. It's just too much for them to handle. This is the place to be...so Welcome (again)! ;)