Guys it was in front of our eyes the whole time

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just looking at the albums that the B-52s produced before the arrival of Titor, I come up with 57 songs to choose from. I believe Pamela once mentioned the secret song was by the B-52s. But which one is a secret.

And here is a little tidbit that not many people know. Larry Haber and his band of followers did not pass the secret song test. Which does not add anything to the veracity of any of the story after the departure of Titor. Even though there was communication between Pamela and Haber which led Pamela to believe Haber did have a connection to Titor. What that communication entailed was not made public.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just looking at the albums that the B-52s produced before the arrival of Titor, I come up with 57 songs to choose from. I believe Pamela once mentioned the secret song was by the B-52s. But which one is a secret.

And here is a little tidbit that not many people know. Larry Haber and his band of followers did not pass the secret song test. Which does not add anything to the veracity of any of the story after the departure of Titor. Even though there was communication between Pamela and Haber which led Pamela to believe Haber did have a connection to Titor. What that communication entailed was not made public.

Well, people think it's Trism and I'm not sure why. I just don't see how that could logically be it unless Pam told everyone. *shrug*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But, if everyone knew it, you wouldn't be able to verify Titor with it because of the impostors. So, I really doubt she told a soul. Did you Pam?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Check out this link:

Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01 | Paranormalis

Quotes of Pamela's own words dispel Trism as being the secret song.

Yep. Trism was mentioned and people went nuts with it. Believe me. If it's a secret song, it's truly a secret. Telling people would nullify the validity of using it. Nobody knows it and I wonder why so many people obsess about it. Even if the real deal comes along, he may not want to reveal himself to you.

Pan (god) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apollo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prometheus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luna (goddess) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hermes Trismegistus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pied Piper of Hamelin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thoth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Esse Est Percipi
Quid Pro Quo;
Cogito ergo sum.
Tempus Edax Rerum.
Quod Erat Demonstrandum.