Ha! There you go!

Lucidus

Re: Ha! There you go!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Shah Guido G.\")</div>
Ahh, Lucidus. Please forgive me for that silly joke. It was so tempting, but I have lost my capability to travel in time since I am, what is it called, I have no more Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate.

You mention the coming war. I know about this. Evryone knew at the time I left. It was a bright sunny day in the summer of 1934. But there was not viel freude, that is joy or happines, among us. Hitler has just seized power. Look at my name. It is not german.

This is why I left. I was scared. The night of the long knives. I was not thinking very clear. I had just discovered T.N.T. and figured what it did, when I used it on objekte und tiere. I made the suit in haste - from a carnival's kost?m. That is why it looks like a dog. It needs a great surface - lots of hahre, hair - in order to move a person with it into der zukunft.
I put a rucksack, a what is it, a satchel on my dog. It contained half of my chemikalien und equipment. I had the other half. It went falsch, I think it is bad or evil. Now my dog is gone, and I am gefangen here.

Lucidus, I do not think the war can be stopped even if someone killed the leader. Many people see this war coming, and they want it to come! Many, many people are poor and elendich, miserable. They want a strong leader to take control and change the world for them. Even if he was removed, someone else would take his place.

Has anyone seen my dog? It is eine bastarde vom New Foundl?nder und Scottish Deer Hound. The last time I saw it, it was gefarbt yellow from T.N.T.
I need to find it, so I can make more T.N.T. and go... somewhere else.

I dont like to stay here. Your time looks too much like the one I fled away from.

der Shah[/b]

So why would someone with your chemical background decide to call Tri-Nitro-Thiosulfate T.N.T.? Surely you are aware that TNT is the well known explosive Tri-Nitro-Toluene. It seems like this could cause alot of confusion and even be extremly dangerous.

Strangevisitor

maybe he could go back in time and change Tri-Nitro-Toluene to Tri-Nitro-Thiosulfate so that it isn't confusing anymore.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Strangevisitor\")</div>
maybe he could go back in time and change Tri-Nitro-Toluene to Tri-Nitro-Thiosulfate so that it isn't confusing anymore.[/b]

Good idea, except that he is out of Tri-Nitro-Thiosulfate. Maybe he could try some Tri-Nitro-Toluene instead, they sound similar enough.

Shah Guido G.

Lucidus,

TNT is hardly well known, I think it is not used at all. It is only available as amatol.
I use the verk?rtzung, I think short-form T.N.T. only here, and only because there is no doubt about its meaning.
Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate is an explosive too, but less stable and less powerfull as T.N.Toluen. Because of its strange chemisher composition it will verbrennen, burn away one second before it is angez?ndet geworden, turned on with fire. But if I then do not put fire to it anyway, then it will move through time to find a source of fire that will turn it on. Maby this way I can get back to my own time.

der Shah

Lucidus

So coming from the 1930's, what brought you to the internet and to this forum in particular. And for that matter how are you accessing the internet. Who's computer are you using? And since you are stuck here now, where are you going to be staying, how do get food, money etc.?

Shah Guido G.

Ahh, well...

Travelling with Thiosulphate is like riding a carrousel, that is a merry-go-round, or maby a train. It is not fast, and the ride is not long. You can see the landscape around you as you travel. It has taken me several monate, das ist mehrere months to get here. In that time I have gelearned much about the world. Not that many things are different. Telephones, cars, houses, and many tools are still the same. It is not that hard for me to navigate in this time.

The biggest difference are computers. And what a difference!! What a fantastisches werkzeug, fantastic tool is this?

At the asylum centre where I stay there are computers that I can use. I have made friends among the people who stay here as well, and this way I have learned to use a computer. Then I found this place. I have tried to explain that I do not belong in the asylum centre, but the police insist I stay here, since I have no passport or papers.

They give me food, but not much.They have given me a few clothes, but I feel unwelcome here. I live at their mercy. It is not sch?hn, nice to be a foreigner in a country that does not welcome strangers.

Can anybody reading this please help me? I need to find my dog or to get the neccesary chemicals to make my time travel suit work again. Maby you can help me conduct experiments.
Can you perhaps find out what happens when T.N. Thiosulphate is added to a dog or cat and then is lit up by a fire?
It is my hope that it will then dissapear.

This would prove that it could be possible to travel back in time again.

I will give you formulas to work with, that is all I have.

der Shah

StarLord

I would highly recomend it for clearing sinus blockage. One treatment is all you will ever need. It cures pain permanently also. Come to think of it, it cures everything permanently.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
My guess, Shah = H.H.[/b]

I agree, but I figured I would give him the same chance as a random hoaxer. I must say, he a more interesting story than most of the fururozos and has actually done well. In my opinion.