Happiness

StarLord

Re: Happiness

No, Gomp, that DT's and those come at the end. Happines from cheap gin is fleeting at best and the bill at the end horendous once you clear out the pink elephunts from your flight path...

Harte

Re: Happiness

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
No, Gomp, that DT's and those come at the end. Happines from cheap gin is fleeting at best and the bill at the end horendous once you clear out the pink elephunts from your flight path...[/b]

Starlord,

I'm surprised at you, Mr. Mystic. Can't you tell all these unhappy folk how to acheive happiness?

NOW HEAR THIS!

To be happy, you must allow yourself to be happy. The secret to a happy life (it's not really a secret) is to learn to like all the little things. I mean all the little things.

Ran out of gas on the way to work, huh? Unhappy, huh? What, you forgot how to laugh at yourself?

Boss says your an idiot. You take this on a daily basis. That's actually funny, you are an idiot for putting up with being called an idiot. Don't see the humor? More like won't see the humor.

Your dog died? Good thing he wasn't Korean. Go get a new one.

Entire family wiped out by murderous thugs? You still have all the memories. At least they don't have to put up with this idiotic world anymore. (OK, it'd be hard to come back from this one.)

I've been out of work for a year. Think this makes me happy? Unhappy? Neither.

Nothing but you can make you unhappy or happy. The fact is yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause. He lives in your head.

And you can make yourself happy. In fact, that is the only kind of happiness that exists.

Harte