Happy New Year!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey! we're in 2012! Happy new year guys. :D

We'll know in less than a year what all this 2012 stuff is all about. Stay tuned!

What are your resolutions for 2012? :)

Crethox

Happy new year everyone.

Resolutions as in ending bad habits? Well i don't participate in those, knowing that even if I say I will quit smoking, I end up starting again. So I just keep on living and see what happens :D

As for the 2012 stuff, who knows. I can't predict the future but I do know if nothing happens this year, some other year will be mentioned when something is bound to happen.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
happy new year to one and all:D .....I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum!!!!!!! and I'm all out of gum:eek:
take it one day at a time cause thats we get baby ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Happy new year KC. :)

It's better to live one day at a time, although not that easy. That way, you are able to enjoy simple things.

Hope yours was as good as mine and I woke up beside the same woman I remember going to bed with.:ROFLMAO: Long joke but might need to be deleated. Included it for humor.nothing more.:ROFLMAO::cautious:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
At least you didn't experience a timeline shift right between 2011 and 2012. Timeline shifts = No new year for you.

2011 was a pretty good year for me as well. I really look forward to 2012 for new awesome things to take place in my life. :)