Has any one used the HDR for manifesting?

dustin255

I tried the HDR for Manifesting. I'm seeing some results. I assume it takes around 7-14 days if the manifesting is done with HDR Unit Daily with the electromagnet for 3-10 minutes.

dustin255

Yeah, I'm moving up to 20 minutes on the HDR Electromagnet for each session. I'm gonna make a report for Attracting Money and Relationships. I will create a general report free for everyone on the blog, but the detailed report with scientific method data approch recording will be $15 on Ebay digital.

Himalayan Hermit

Yeah, I'm moving up to 20 minutes on the HDR Electromagnet for each session. I'm gonna make a report for Attracting Money and Relationships. I will create a general report free for everyone on the blog, but the detailed report with scientific method data approch recording will be $15 on Ebay digital.

Knock yourself out but do keep us updated :D
Steven Gibbs, however, clearly warns people from using HDR for any gains.

dustin255

Knock yourself out but do keep us updated :D
Steven Gibbs, however, clearly warns people from using HDR for any gains.

If you do it the right way, I've had results. The question should be phrased at the high vibration possible even if it's a low vibration item and must have a positive attitude to bypass negative energies, if your angry or depressed you should not use it for manifesting in this mental state because this will attract negative energies and negative circumstances. I follow Consciousness Studies and Metaphysical Ideas when using the HDR.