Has anyone contacted aliens ?

BlastTyrant

Willingly and unwillingly lol they tend to recognize personal space fairly well though if you tell them to piss off, if i focus and really want to communicate i can as well, i just choose not to because it is uncomfortable and still nerve racking.

OakFieldAlienz444

i received some visuals on an alien and i did once and i got a visit from an even more bizarre one once it looked like a robotic entity made no noise as it moved off at lightening speed and another one just shone a dim light around my room at night and in my face before vanishing

YES. Aliens can move INSANELY fast.
I remember this from all my experiences.
It's overwhelming how fast they move. Very terrifying.

They might do this to be able to take people more easily without
resistance and it might also help them move through solid objects.
Or is it just our perception of them in our reality that makes it LOOK
like they're moving fast?

steven chiverton

yes they move fast and some can walk through solid matter the fast movie alien video i saw on the polished knobs channel years ago and gee did that tall grey move fast through the bamboo grass in bilambi heights news south wales Australia after 6nyears of trouble from them aliens they finally moved house he was also featured on thirdphaseofmoon to alex player was his name .

lamdo263

yes they move fast and some can walk through solid matter the fast movie alien video i saw on the polished knobs channel years ago and gee did that tall grey move fast through the bamboo grass in bilambi heights news south wales Australia after 6nyears of trouble from them aliens they finally moved house he was also featured on thirdphaseofmoon to alex player was his name .
Sounds like good info, thanks Steve. :)

TieDieHippie

i received some visuals on an alien and i did once and i got a visit from an even more bizarre one once it looked like a robotic entity made no noise as it moved off at lightening speed and another one just shone a dim light around my room at night and in my face before vanishing
Yes
has anyone contacted aliens, or knows of a device that can do such a thing ?.
Yes and it was very easy and simple for me to do.
But then again technically they were in contact with me basically all my life