Has anyone tried John Titors time machine model ?

lamdo263

hi there...confidence...wondering why? lamdo263 im just curious new here
hi from ontario, Canada brrrrrrrr....nice to meet yall:)
Heather, one thing I wanted to bring forward, is the say then about CJD or Croistfeld Yakov Syndrome. This is prionic disease, or a cluster of protean molecules in the body that can cause degenerative brain and neurologic wasting. To have then, that much knowledge and suspicion about CJD, as part of the conversational dialect, is awfully funny to me as just a coincidence.

What seems funny to me as a balance point, is that the after effects of covid 19, are similar because in order for early covid to be effective when it, let's say catches to a person, the virus translates to a later protean afficature, or structure, in order to operate effectively in the body. So in some ways, cjd has, or shares some of the earmarks of covid. +WORD aff-ic-a-ture, or post translational active protean functioning structure, like a rug or doormat concept, placed strategically within the body, as a result of covid 19 virus, translating from a virus, to protean structure building.

What I feal, is 1. there's a chance a real another John Titor could have shown up from another reality. 2. That our side, if you can call it that, also had used time travel in order to find some of this to occur facts. Your question just as to how Titor's machine would have operated is a very good one, as there's too many possibilities pulled back on the stick, once it's philosophically plunged into the bush.

Again, not here to argue to make a big splash jumping in the mud puddle, just sayin what I know. # Source, post covid issues healers now have to watch for, new. // *It does not hurt to know, if the nature of the playing board is being changed around. Who cares if they know a secret or two?

Last edited:

lamdo263

Mayhem said > { It seems like some want to believe it was real, and go around corners to keep the romanticism alive. }

At times ive wondered if someone at Disney threw around some open ideas on the floor and Haber thought hed have a go at a story. To see if they would take it on for a production, dont forget Universal released BTTF in 1985 so possibly later on Disney might have been looking for something similar to develop.
Not romanticism at all. Technically I was in a conversation, the person said, "I'm in trouble, this is not working right, how do I fix this? THEN I replied, 'Tell me more in detail what you've got there and I may be able to help?.. He did that and the rest is history. Art Bell's bbs time travel board

The chance that spontaneously exchanging that extent of information to each other accurately on line, is about one in ten thousand chances. Once cannot relay highly detailed information as a joke or fake in spontaneity. I don't care if a real time traveler had been thrown in by it seems chance, with a fake one.

The ball was played where it laid, "Nellie's belly as they say".

Heatherkirsty

I was on the ground floor in the understanding of the Titor GE 204 Time Displacement Unit, because I was there when it developed problems. First-off allow mw to say I will not argue as to whether the entire Titor affair is real or unreal. This is not my call. But I can show you exactly how the unit worked.

HeatherKirsty' how this unit works is off the approximation of two black hole envelopes established in time space, that where the outer approximated edges of these kerrs, no-localed approximations are initiated, by an holmic resistance interposing start-up.

This is thrown is distance from the interior of the unit itself, or projected. And like the timing on a car, to where in every cycle of the turn of the engine, a similar parenthetical set of black hole signatures, not an actual black hole, is establshed as a working modius, or functioning machine.

These envelope edges, that simulate the outer thrown edges of two diametrically opposed, but cooperating black holes, establish a captive space within their inner dimensions. *This would be the crew compartment of the time displacement unit.

by the controls of the inner part of the main control box, being able to project metered particles to a junction within the sharing spaces of the two approximated black hole, one can adjust the twin kerrs apparatus to travel forwards and backwards in time.

*When I met John Ttior through Art Bell's old website, he was in trouble and simply asked if anyone knew anyhting about large IC circut boards. I knew enough and asked him what the problem was and did he have a plan to fix what he had so he could get home.

He said as per memory that when he had come into this worldline, that his approach was clouded by a large solar flair. So, the nature of the problem he affronted me with, is the problem with the machines was that either a few components were burnt out as placed upon the time unit, or an entire electronics IC board, was irreparably fried.

From what he said about the unit I could quickly deduce that he had gotten in by the skin of his teeth and pretty much how the unit had functioned.

I told him depending upon the damage to this board, that he might solve the problem one of two ways. This was to purchase a comparably similar functioning e-board in Florida, or to desoldier and then attempt, through such places as Radio Shack, components resoldered in.

The problem with this type of fix is, that factory made boards has a certain timed use characteristic to them. They are usually heated, then seasoned in. What we did not know, is how the function of this board would be, if it had un-lineated components as replacement to the original electronics setup.

Pamela More, which is not her real name, befriended John and I get the strong suspicion that she time jumped with him. I adore Pam in understanding what she went through with him and there was no sin in their friendship. She by her telling was a good friend to him as well as a confident, but as I'm saying these were chapters that I was not more privy to, till later.

The unit in prime conditions not hard to start, because all it really is, is a reversed negatively modality, in some ways like the startup of a modern fusion reactor. What really gets my sense of venture up, is that a great company like General Eletric, AKA The Good Enough Corperation was in back of the workings of this machine, but only possibly based in another worldline, as well as another time.

The air's stuffy sitting in the Covette during the jumps, as what air you start out with, takes you all the way to you out point, when the machine is deenergized. So you need a small bottle of portable oxygen, in order to complete your time jumps.

These two kerr's double exterior manifold cut through regular matter, like a hot knife through butter. So what occurs after every jump, is a small amount of dirt is deposited below the car, after every jump.

What one has to keep in mind about the unit, is that only SOME aspects of black hole mechanics are simulated, not the entire full forces associated with traditional black holes in all of their operating manistifestations. This unit was probably composed by some future parts, from some warehouse in the future. But yet' with some parts at that future expanse of time, other parts probably printed, using a hot metal dropping cast method.

Here is one of the link that tells you about this unit, I suggest that you get yourself a snack, a warm place to dig your toes into on the couch and enjoy reading this.

In many ways John Titor was like the appearance of a new form of Jesus Christ. It's just then in his appearance, like the other Christ, we could not see through our hostility and agree to greet him. A tale of heartbreak and woe, must be shared, as in finality us as humans, do share the factors of love, kinship and caring. It seems, albeit oddly, that's why John Ttior came to visit us.

Best I can do for you Heather. John Titor and Details on his Time-Machine (Part 3)
very interesting! thank you! appreciate it! a lot to think about!

Heatherkirsty

very interesting! thank you! appreciate it! a lot to think about!
amazing experience! geesh i would have had so many questions! real great to offer your mind n knowledge! im sure he felt relieved to have someone even understand what he was asking!!! where is he know...he ever get it fixed wow! very intrigued!!!

lamdo263

amazing experience! geesh i would have had so many questions! real great to offer your mind n knowledge! im sure he felt relieved to have someone even understand what he was asking!!! where is he know...he ever get it fixed wow! very intrigued!!!
HK said > where is he know...he ever get it fixed . Lamdo answers. there were reports of Titor being chased by his own people on the web. I don't feel he got it working 100% right.