Haunted Vacation Spots

TnWatchdog

I am taking a trip to New Orleans in the fall, and I am hoping to catch up with Bloody Mary, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans. She does a haunted tour of the above ground cemeteries as well as give factual/cultural informative tours of the city, swamps, and bayou's. Does anyone know of a haunted area I can visit while I am down there?
Sounds like a fun time...with plenty of hot sauce. Click on Louisiana under the directory for sites to visit. HauntedHouses.com

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've been to San Francisco but I was a teen and my father said it would be too depressing to see Alcatraz. UGH.

DEATH OMEN

:) Try spending a month touring England, Scotland, and Wales and not do research into places where you might like to stay, and find some that doesn't have something "paranormal" past or present, related to it. I wish you luck :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never experienced a haunting :(
trust me, you don't want to. it is the scariest thing you will experience. I had a demonic haunting in my house at one stage. I think the worst thing was the nightmares.
Nightmares are related to demonic infestations? :eek:

I must be demon free. Ever since I had my last nightmare. The one where I turned around to face and fight whatever was chasing me. There was nothing there. And I haven't had another nightmare since. Maybe the demons are afraid of me. They probably think I'm a demon killer.