Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

DragonSlayer5353

I'm just curious about it. I also think that experiences beyond earth are quite common
I have also read many stories about one parallel dimension named "7alem" and studied a few ancient books which claim that the earth has approximadely 77 dimensions, ours included, so I assume you may have an interesting tale to share.
(I am considering a parallel dimension as another world, with people, buildings and animals in it, which coexists which ourselves. Albeit this definition is different from what the show: Ricky and Morty' calls a dimension, any supernatural story is welcomed)

Cirrus

I'm just curious about it. I also think that experiences beyond earth are quite common
I have also read many stories about one parallel dimension named "7alem" and studied a few ancient books which claim that the earth has approximadely 77 dimensions, ours included, so I assume you may have an interesting tale to share.
(I am considering a parallel dimension as another world, with people, buildings and animals in it, which coexists which ourselves. Albeit this definition is different from what the show: Ricky and Morty' calls a dimension, any supernatural story is welcomed)

Not surprisingly, there are attorneys in the 7alem dimension.

paradox404

My abilities allow me to occasionally see into alternate realities and my past and future lives. You'd be suprized by what you see. This reality isn't particularly advanced compared to some others, although this particular reality may have a unique result compared to other worldlines.

Cirrus

So here's an interesting one. I think it's a hoax, but it's a good way to tell a story. Social media fiction is growing... unfortunately followers of accounts like this one might think it's real. When it's difficult to tell what's real, then we'll have another whole War of the Worlds situation on our hands.

SamsaraMobius

Yes I've been to places where the population switches.I can tell I've jumped when the population changes. Like your regular checkout people aren't at the local grocery, or some of them are, but there's some new ones. If you ask the new ones how they got there, they have a linear progression to getting there, a history that's normal .Like they took a plane, moved into the neighborhood, got the job. It's not like they pop in out of nowhere. But it looks that way to you . And then things get really weird when the people they replaced come back and you are back in the basic reality you started in. With the same checkout people group. And after long trips out you come back to basic reality and there's new buildings. That you didn't see get built they are just there. But more commonly it's the people. Like an influx of young people, or a bunch of Hispanics with classic cars all tricked out. You usually end up back in your basic reality after noticing these changes for awhile. If you ask why there's a new fast food joint or starbucks, people will say it took weeks to build.