Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

Hilton.P

go in front of a mirror you will see you reflection . now close your eyes and think about the mirror in front of you . Can you imagine the reflections inside the mirrors or you can imagine just a flat thing in front of you called mirror? can you be in thousands different and same places in the same time ? because it is hard to imagine it when you can't get through a single mirror. But yet you might be . Or just there might be thousands of mirrors and only one you .

OakFieldAlienz444

Had a haunted mermaid ring i got off the internet.
Both me and my sister had a very strikingly similar dream about being on a planet mostly comprised of a watery surface with
tiny patches of land here and there.
In my version of the dream the water was delicious and energizing like nothing you could ever taste on Earth.
There were medieval dressed people guarding the entire area. I looked over the edge and realized it was a floating
city with water everywhere way up high in the sky far above any land below.

midsummerlight

It makes some sense and it supports a multiverse theory. The choices we make on a daily basis are so minuscule that the changed outcome is not directly observable to us in a short period of time so we're completely unaware of traversing universes. What if each individual is their own universe and their observance is their reality but their choices are probability. Therefore our interactions with each other are universal interactions between dimensions. I feel like I'm trying too hard to make it make sense to the point I'm neglecting other theories that would tie into the workings of space-time. I still struggle with grasping the concept of space-time as a single entity or maybe it's just the concept of time itself as all we know and experience time to be is linear. Measurements of time are fabrications we devise from our direct experience of time.

Right now we're all just conspiracy theorists and nuts - despite the possibility and probability of time travel being real and existing (somewhere) in society today. Until our race comes forwards with this knowledge as public information, all of this remains speculative at best - as we damn well know there's no psychotic geniuses on this forum that have actually created a working machine to physically travel through space-time in any other method than linear forward traversal at a 1:1 ratio. And I do believe one must be "psychotic" to some degree, to not only fathom these ideas but to actively pursue them. Geniuses often battle with madness.

One DEFINITIVE time machine that can be theoretically proven and is also supported by the atomic clock experiment, is gravitational assistance. If you could create a gravity machine to distort gravity around you, you could travel into the future. Unfortunately it is one-way travel and it's not necessarily interdimensional travel. Sort of like in that Futurama movie where the professor creates a time machine that can only go forward in time and they end up fast forwarding through the end of time until the universe has another big bang and everything occurs again exactly the same but only 10 feet lower than the previous universe. Well, I guess that one was interdimensional travel when you wait until the universe "reboots" itself with another big bang.

Element115
I think HDRkid has used a time machine he ordered or built or both, to travel in time. You should check out his posts. I have read a lot of them, and I tend to believe him. But he is the only one so far on this site that I believe.

Himalayan Hermit

Element115
I think HDRkid has used a time machine he ordered or built or both, to travel in time. You should check out his posts. I have read a lot of them, and I tend to believe him. But he is the only one so far on this site that I believe.
On the contrary, most people find his posts meaningless and like a maze (as he famously never replies or follows up). I've been reading his stuff since 2011 BTW and I neither believe nor disbelieve him :D

Clovis

I have viewed other dimensions with the assistance of devices. The effect is quite odd and it sometimes intrudes upon my current reality for a brief time. To view and experience these other realms you need to to shut down the left hemisphere or thinking brain, this is the part of our consciousness that keeps our awareness grounded in this reality.

Himalayan Hermit

I have viewed other dimensions with the assistance of devices. The effect is quite odd and it sometimes intrudes upon my current reality for a brief time. To view and experience these other realms you need to to shut down the left hemisphere or thinking brain, this is the part of our consciousness that keeps our awareness grounded in this reality.
You've gone physical or astral when it comes to other dimensions? By Other dimensions, do you mean other worlds with other life/objects/beings/human/non-human or do you mean similar earth life but parallel realities?

Clovis

I have seen other realms and experienced bizarre effects but I have not yet gone to another plane of existence(that I am aware of) I believe it is possible but currently don;t understand how to physically go there.

midsummerlight

On the contrary, most people find his posts meaningless and like a maze (as he famously never replies or follows up). I've been reading his stuff since 2011 BTW and I neither believe nor disbelieve him :D
I stand corrected. I am a junior member and not as experienced as you are. I am glad to know.

lamdo263

I'm just curious about it. I also think that experiences beyond earth are quite common
I have also read many stories about one parallel dimension named "7alem" and studied a few ancient books which claim that the earth has approximadely 77 dimensions, ours included, so I assume you may have an interesting tale to share.
(I am considering a parallel dimension as another world, with people, buildings and animals in it, which coexists which ourselves. Albeit this definition is different from what the show: Ricky and Morty' calls a dimension, any supernatural story is welcomed)
Yes once. I think they may have milked me for sperm fluid mixtures. / The only dimensional rift I had seen was the bit numbers composing realty reset once. These mathematical bit numbers were discovered by an AfroAmerican mathematician. Had seen the sky reset once on my left, going to feed large animals in a corral.