Have any of you heard about or read the Book of Aquarius PDF? (Philosopher's Stone)

HikuTechy

There's already a thread on this, just saying (I don't wanna repeat my post on this thread so go to the older thread to read it)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was there on the forums for it in 2012 when there were many who were actively working on making these stones. They were calcinating urine and someone actually finished making the stone after some years of work on it. Someone got sent to the hospital with radiation poisoning after ingesting the "completed" stone. The forum was shut down, I don't know what happened to the other participants. It might be possible to make it work but the risk of failure is pretty high and it takes a long time to make.

Edit;
Here's a thread about it with the author of the book (sign00) answering questions;

And here's an archived link for the forum;

There's already a thread on this, just saying (I don't wanna repeat my post on this thread so go to the older thread to read it)

Thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and merged both thread.for continuity's sake.

Can you imagine working on this for years? A long term time investment, and gallons of urine.