• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Have you ever seen a UFO ?

Cool man !

I'm from Quebec, and there are almost no UFOs here. Looks like they don't like our cold winters ! :rolleyes:

I heard one story, that's it. Do you know people claiming to see UFOs ?!
Do you have some unbelievable stories to share !?! :cool:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

nah not so lucky as to have a wittness to question that I know.
and sorry to say nah again
never saw anything that puzzled me more than a few minutes
so it might not be the weather they don't like, it is prob. more like a free thinker is not so easy to fool

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
so it might not be the weather they don't like, it is prob. more like a free thinker is not so easy to fool
Yeah, looks like free thinkers are condemned not to see any UFOs ever :rolleyes:

Have you seen this one ?

Num7

Keroscene

I seen something once I couldnt tell what it was. I was eleven or twelve years old, was flying in a plane from south carolina to detroit on christmas day. It looked to me like it was silver tear dropped shaped and traveling sideways below the plane. It wasn't following us, but more moving to the side and going faster than we were. THere were clouds below us, so whatever it was it contrasted well against them . In a way it sucked cause the section i was in was empty, seeing it was christmas day, but i also had a whole row all to myself, so that was nice. I would of asked someone else on the plane what they thought it was if it weren't empty. I collected these trading cards of jets when i was younger and built model airplanes, but it wasn't like anything I'd ever seen. THe real kicker is, I think around the same time i found out my eyesight was bad, and would be needing glasses. Ever since i found that out I'm left wondering if i actually saw something or it was just my bad eyes.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

dude that is kinda wierd tobad no-one was there to see it
doubt if it was your eyes thow.
it could have been a scratch on the glass. not likely thow but poss.
or maybe ice on the outside of the glass. but thats stretching things a bit.
deffantly a odd sighting

Keroscene

kc wildman said:
dude that is kinda wierd tobad no-one was there to see it
doubt if it was your eyes thow.
it could have been a scratch on the glass. not likely thow but poss.
or maybe ice on the outside of the glass. but thats stretching things a bit.
deffantly a odd sighting

It was weird. THe nobody around part sounds like i made it up, but there really aren't alot of people flying on Christmas Day I guess. THere were other people on the plane farther away from me but no one else in the section I was in. I definitely don't think it was a scratch on the glass, it would have been there my whole flight. I went from a small prop plane then had a layover at an airport to a jumbo jet. It was on the jet that I saw it and was alone, the prop plane was full of people. Below us it was all clouds so it's impossible for me to tell how far away it was or the size of it, which is kind of important, I had no sense of scale. The one thing that struck me particulary odd was the way it was traveling in relation to the clouds. THey way it was shaped it didn't seem like it was traveling the way that would be aero-dynamically correct. It was like it was going forward while pointed sideways. It would be like seeing a plane moving faster than you while going sideways. That was the one thing that struck me as odd really odd, as well as being such a bright silver. But it could have been a plane, and the angle that I was viewing it at made it appear to me that way. I wish there had been someone sitting next to me, or the stewardess had walked by. I could of ran up there and asked the captain. He probably would have been like "go sit down kid, you're bothering me". I was glued to the window till it was out of site anyways.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

swamp gas.......weather balloon.......ball lighting.......no wait it was a dream.....yeh thats it a dream.......hey you were'nt wearing one of those H.D.R. things were yah???????? ha, ha, ha,:D
the scale of it is very important like you said. it could well have been another plane at some distance and just appeared to be doing odd stuff.
damn nows when I wish we had one of those mind reader mechines from the movies. we could just plug you up and see it again on the big screan ha,ha,ha, now that your a little older it prob. would not be so odd to see it again. or it might be even more scary to still not be able to figure it out. cause thats all we realy ever fear. is what we don't understand. I bet if you could have ask every-one ells on the plane atleast one other person saw it too.and it puzzled them too

Num7

Administrator
Staff

HDR glasses to see UFOs, that's a good idea.
If gibbs ever read this, he'll invent those and sell them 250$$ or more.

Looks like people seeing strange stuff are always alone. When they are not, they seem to be the only one to see it anyway.

Num7

Keroscene

This was when I was young, long before I ever did any drugs. Or began frying my brain with any types of HDRs. My experience can probably be explained by the viewing angle from the plane, or bad eyesight that developed around that age. Or I'm just delusional...:rolleyes:

I've been with people who asked me to look at the sky and there wasn't shit there when I looked. Doesn't mean they're lying or they didn't see anything...

To give an idea of the weight my experience holds for me: It wasn't enough to convince me beyond a reasonable doubt there are extraterrestrials, or has anything else I've ever read or seen. I wouldn't call myself a believer of any type.