Have You Ever Spoken To A Time Traveler?

NaturalPhilosopher

I briefly spoke to Andrew Basiago while at the 9/11 10th anniversary in NYC.

He was handing out pamphets for his democrat NY state senate run.
Basiago claims he travelled through time via the US Governments project pegasus and there is a photo of him online supposedly at the Gettysberg address.

Honestly, he's got a better chance of having done it than the majority of people who have claimed it in here over the years.
yes he did it..but he says he's not technical and didn't build the equipment. When asked he has no idea how it happened. He was in the program as a kid and grew up to be an environmental attorney.

He later revealed just after the 2016 election he was going to be selected to be Jeb Bush's VP choice. Trump obviously changed all that. Thankfully. Basiago also claimed that Donald Rumsfeld ran the timespace teleportation project in the 70's at Darpa. Kerry Cassidy of project camelot asked him if he thought Rumsfeld was a good guy, he said yes.

Basiago like most in the projects current or former are also mind controlled. For obvious reasons.

Just like Disclosure project's Steven Greer's deep inside super secret white house contact in the 90s who was an advocate of disclosure was later revealed in the 2000's was noneother than John Podesta. Wikileaks revealed the pizzagate emails on 2016 election day.

Podesta was Hillary's chief of staff during the '16 election and did her concession speech. This all means Basiago is part of the cabal plan for their own disclosure.

I personally think he's unwittingly part of it and was involved in a real project.
Remember he was a kid in the project with his father.

We all know what they do to children.

Last edited:

The_Ruffneck

Yup, i find it hard to believe Rumsfeld is a 'good guy'.

Been a few years since i looked into his story but he also claimed he was part of the 'Mars Jump Room' program with a young Barack Obama.Some equipment that teleported you to a human base on mars.Weird story alright.

NaturalPhilosopher

Yup, i find it hard to believe Rumsfeld is a 'good guy'.

Been a few years since i looked into his story but he also claimed he was part of the 'Mars Jump Room' program with a young Barack Obama.Some equipment that teleported you to a human base on mars.Weird story alright.
yeah i believe it. They used the looking glass device to see who were presidential candidates in the future. Then got close to them. This is why Obama's past is a little wonky

paulyoung2

View attachment 10416

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Years ago.........I spoke to a kid on the old Anomalies forum and he told me this story.

He was setting up his video game system (old Atari?) and he had the end of the connector in his mouth.

His mother walked in with groceries, asked how his day was going and walked into the kitchen.

He plugged it in and got zapped.

Ow!

A minute later...

His mother walked in with groceries, asked how his day was going and walked into the kitchen.

He visited Anomalies to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

He did not try to repeat the event.
phillips was better than atari.. well about the same..

Treversal

About that time Philips was a big maker in electronics for the new entrainment frontier. Disk players, video games and the like.
My friend has every gaming system, and in some cases two or three of each, going back to the first Atari. And I have never heard of Philips.