Have You Ever Spoken To A Time Traveler?

Treversal

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Years ago.........I spoke to a kid on the old Anomalies forum and he told me this story.

He was setting up his video game system (old Atari?) and he had the end of the connector in his mouth.

His mother walked in with groceries, asked how his day was going and walked into the kitchen.

He plugged it in and got zapped.

Ow!

A minute later...

His mother walked in with groceries, asked how his day was going and walked into the kitchen.

He visited Anomalies to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

He did not try to repeat the event.

Wind7

Staff
View attachment 10416

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Years ago.........I spoke to a kid on the old Anomalies forum and he told me this story.

He was setting up his video game system (old Atari?) and he had the end of the connector in his mouth.

He plugged it in and got zapped.

Ow!

A minute later...

He visited Anomalies to see if anyone else had a similar experience.

He did not try to repeat the event.

"I spoke with one next week...) ;)
No...no...just kidding!!

But...I have had what I think is called a few 'DEJA VU' incidents in my life
where I had a slightly more lucid dream experienced while asleep
actually turn right around a few days later...and have them actually happen in real time...while awake.

Really stuck with me although this hasn't happened for awhile now.

Not sure I would call it TT.

I didn't use drugs or drink Ick-Ahol either.

passerby

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Try it at work instead. :D

Joking aside, it reminds me a little bit about the story of Tesla getting a high voltage shock from one of his machines. He said he was able to see the immediate past & future but was unable to move. Fortunately, his assistant was there to save his life.

Treversal

Try it at work instead. :D

Joking aside, it reminds me a little bit about the story of Tesla getting a high voltage shock from one of his machines. He said he was able to see the immediate past & future but was unable to move. Fortunately, his assistant was there to save his life.
And Donald Trump`s uncle got Tesla`s secret papers. That may be the best joke of all.

Wind7

Staff
And Donald Trump`s uncle got Tesla`s secret papers. That may be the best joke of all.

Didn't realize that marijuana had been legalized there. :D

;)

Edited for approval......

**Disclaimer.... The above was nothing more than a humoresque observation of the usage
of the term "Tesla's secret papers." (For which there was no explanation given of authenticity of the existence of such an entity within quoted post. Nor directive of any conclusive affirmations therein).

Henceforth....The usage of inexplicable humor shall no longer be utilized upon this thread.
Thank You and Goodnight.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I wouldnt call him a time traveller(Unsure), but hes shown up multiple times in my life doesnt always look the same except the eyes.

TimeFlipper

Its possible all of us might have spoken to a time-traveller, the only thing that would undeniably prove they were real time travellers would be their purple T shirts with, "Iam a time-traveller you dorks!!", written all over it ;) :D..

Treversal

Subterranean cognition also speaks from a grounded in reality platform.

Something to ponder. :)
And there is also something strange and wonderful. A truly amazing and incomprehensible magical device that works wonders through unknown forms of mystical energy to provide true enlightenment. Few seem to know how to handle it`s limitless powers. But if you dare seek out this most powerful of magiks it is called...(looks around to see if anyone is watching)....the Google Search Engine. Good luck in your quest for knowledge!