Have you experienced the abduction phenomenon?

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe, not sure, have some weird memories I can't explain

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, but I'm a contactee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, they used to abduct me but not anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kts.Plethora

I never looked at it like that before... But that is a pretty cool idea... Keep watching over me guys or wait even better... ‍ Beam me up I'm ready to get out of here

steven chiverton

This was probably just a dream but... In 2011 I think... We had a pretty narley ice storm. Around day 2 we lost power... when it went out you could hear it draining and all the lights just slowly went out... neatest sound ever... creepy as hell but ya... about 3 or 4 days later we were seriously watching the trees crumbling. Craziest shit I have ever seen... Never have I ever experienced an ice storm like this. Back to subject... Watching those trees crumbling like that was like watching the world implode... That night we got in bed and I just clung to my ol man cuz of the sounds of the trees falling all night. I guess I had finally fallen asleep cuz I remember opening my eyes and it being really blurry but a white ish lightly glowing figure at the end of my bed my heart kinda skipped a beat but I guess that part was over cuz then next thing I remember is waking up and pulling open my curtain and watching about 6 UFO or flying saucers over mine and the couple neighbors houses... I woke my ol man up but he didn't see anything... I'm thinking it was a very realistic dream but idk...
blurriness this can be your looking at of through an anomaly as described by those who thought they was going to be one of the 411 missing statistics as this is also that people have seen inside the anomaly , if you see any aliens can you identify it in this video