Have you had a Paranormal experience?

Orpheus Rex

No, three locations. My sister was never present in two of them.
Some of the paranormal events in the remaining place happened when she was out of the country.

Prince Petropia

I can't say for certain that I have been through a certifiably paranormal event. However, I remember a few things that could have been paranormal and I believe them to be so.
The one thing that stands out to me most is the day my laptop broke. I had picked it up from the desk and when I tried to step backwards I bumped into someone and then the laptop became heavy like someone was pushing it down. I initially thought it was my sister so I screamed at her. My laptop hit the ground and the screen broke clean off. I was pissed at her and so I turned around, but there was no one in the room. Its very strange because although my house is old and weird things do occasionally happen, its rare. I was 10 years old at the time and as far as my parents are concerned, the paranormal is evil and satanic. So, only recently have I begun to examine events in that house. I think it might be mildly haunted. There is definently a presence there that people can feel and it can interact physically with people. Overall, I think that it just gets a little mischievous at times. Most of the stories are humorous in my opinion. One time, at 2:00 AM, the freezer door in the kitchen swings open and everything is falls out. My dad thought it was a burglary so he grabbed his shotgun and was down there in like 10 seconds, but there was no one there. Just an open freezer door and all the contents thrown around the room. Lol, it makes me laugh at how they denied any activity there.o_0

My highschool friends have had more extreme experiences. One of my friends claims to be able to see spirits almost like how he sees normal people, apparently runs in his family. His family agreed that the ability runs in the family. The poor guy has this one shadowman that literally stalks him. :eek:
Another friend of mine isn't a psychic, but his family has had a lot of problem with poltergiests and other apparitions.
For example, the house he lives in has a spirit that he named "Fred" who causes mild problems in the upstairs areas of the house mostly. Fred would go into the toy room and throw things off the shelves. You turn your head for a minute and everything is suddenly back in place. Fred also likes raiding the minifridge by opening and shutting the door. Fred can sometimes even be seen, but no real problems from him. We do not know the apparitions full name, but Fred it is, lol.

On the other hand, his sister's house is probably the scariest place I have ever known about.... They did an excorcism of the place a while back. There were two spirits in that house. One of them benevolent, one of them very, very malevolent.:cautious: It ends up that the previous owner of the house practiced ritual black magic and had a sacrificial altar in what is now a bathroom. The sister one time threw a party in the house and locked her dog in that room. The dog scratched at the door until its paws were bloody and needed to go to the vet. After that, the dog was kept in other rooms in the house during parties and that was fine. I don't remember any of the other stories about that place. But there are photos where his sister is is carying an urn of ashes under her shirt,like she was pregnant. It was part of the exorcism process the psychic recommended, but anyways my friend took pictures of the exorcism and all the pics of her carrying the ashes under her shirt left a black mark blocking off the area where the urn was supposed to be!!! Creepy stuff there!
I have just shared your story on my blog. See it here: Orpheus Rex's Paranormal Experiences |All About Occult

ParaGirlProductions

Hi everybody. I was thinking of writing a series of articles on my blog based on real-life paranormal experiences of people. So, I want you all to help me out by sharing your own paranormal experiences- with ghosts, aliens, shadow people, black eyed kids, men in black or any other paranormal being or cryptid, in this thread and I will copy paste them on my blog All About Occult, this way you all can share your paranormal experiences with everybody, since my blog gets as many as 500 pageviews a day. Please do share your paranormal experiences here only if you want them published on my blog, I don't want any copyright infringements filed against me:D. Also, it is a request that please do not post false stories, I want only genuine paranormal experiences to be shared on my blog.
This is about my great grandmother:

It was around 4 months after her death, the month was February 2013. As I was getting ready to go to bed, as usual I would face towards the wall. I fell asleep for a moment, I woke up an hour later.. to see my great grandmother laying on the bed next to me, except… she was in the wall too… But anyways..

I can remember exactly how she looked, freshly permed hair with her false teeth in which she often use to make faces at me when I was younger (haha!) Her favorite black and blue flowered top with her necklace. She smiled at me, I could actually see her breathing and to me it was as though she never left, she looked a little younger and radiant. As I smiled back she said “Don’t worry…. I’m okay now”

This made my heart drop, but in a good way, it was then I knew she was fine, she was finally with her husband and her family once again after more than 40 years apart. When I nodded to her she slowly began to dissolve into the wall and all that was left was the scent of her perfume. I laid on my back with a huge smile on my face and whispered “Thank you”.

Still to this day I remember it as though it happened just a couple of seconds ago, I hope she will make contact again.. but in the mean time, I hope she’s having a lot of fun on her journey in the afterlife!

Night Templar

Hang in there with me as my "interactions" with the departed cover most of my 66 yrs. on this planet but the most interesting was.is my participation in the recreation of various American Civil War battles, oh, I'll pick Fredericksburg, VA. and Gettysburg, PA. One battle was in December of 1862 and was a complete disaster for the Union, the other, fought in the heat of July, for 3 days, in 1863 and supposedly has been called the "turning point of the Civil War". Having had a god many ancestors that took part, some actually kept various kind of a diary, over 4yrs, all came back, in one piece, both of which might fall in the category of "divine intervention" but even they had "tales" of "things that had happened before, during, and after battles. Some were better educated than others and less prone to automatically accept what witnessed as some supernatural event, while others took that way of explaining what was seen. I will go to my grave believing I had spoken with soldiers, from both sides, on various instances, but mainly at the two battles previously cited. I would refer the more curious to the series "Ghosts of Gettysburg" by Mark Nesbit to get some idea of what wen ton and continues on to this day. Fredericksburg has always had a reputation of being just a little "odd", when it came to ;things walking about that really shouldn't, being dead and all that. Being from North Carolina, the next to last state to join the CSA, followed by Virginia, sent more men, had more killed, some died instantly, others from" medical care", usually amputations, infections, general diseases, etc. and going not just to the battlefields but cemeteries as well, there was a strong sense of sadness that one could almost touch. Yeah, psychologists talking like that is odd but it was there, Especially in the December cold of Fredericksburg. There were times I knew I was not alone but "who" or "what" kept me company, I did not know nor really wanted to know. "They" perhaps had some "eternal watch" to keep for reasons I would not probably understand and at times witnessed at Gettysburg or I thought I did over the 50 some odd years I took part in recreating what took place. All have a right, I suppose, to say it was "tricks of the mind" but the "mind" is my business and what I felt, heard, and saw, were no hallucinations or delusions, those I am most familiar with, but "something" out of time and space, as H.P. Lovecraft wrote about, that didn't belong there, in this world, but some part of them refused to leave.