Have you saw a UFO?

vp8671

Yes i did when i was 13 , I only saw the propulsor, a ring of light becasue it was at night, i felt compelled to look above me and i saw it.
Later , i saw a cloud perectly shaped like an ufo, with portholes and everything else, really odd in my opinion. , After another couple of years i saw a romboidal ufo in the air, the vision lasted for 30 seconds, after that it slowly faded away. Fast forward to 6 years ago, a round ball of light appeared in my room when i was a bout to fall asleep. Also , i saw in my house many shadow people, but do not know if they are ufo related.

Goose

Yes i did when i was 13 , I only saw the propulsor, a ring of light becasue it was at night, i felt compelled to look above me and i saw it.
Later , i saw a cloud perectly shaped like an ufo, with portholes and everything else, really odd in my opinion. , After another couple of years i saw a romboidal ufo in the air, the vision lasted for 30 seconds, after that it slowly faded away. Fast forward to 6 years ago, a round ball of light appeared in my room when i was a bout to fall asleep. Also , i saw in my house many shadow people, but do not know if they are ufo related.
Thank you for sharing your story

Proofbringer

Yes it is a video of a very bright light appearing suddenly in the sky but also there is coming a sort of voice out of the sky, ( I hear a voice in this video)