Having strange issues---I think I figured out who I was in a past life

Wind7

Staff
yes, it matches with all jews are evil stuff spouted by hitler, todays george soros haters tomorrow be hitlers followers the equivelent of germany.

So, you admit to being an Anti-Semite.

The subject of which you choose for humour is quite telling as to the interior intellect.

If offering up this seems justified to you, then there is no more even trying to debate any further.

Puerile at best.

Grow up, son.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

So, you admit to being an Anti-Semite.

The subject of which you choose for humour is quite telling as to the interior intellect.

If offering up this seems justified to you, then there is no more even trying to debate any further.

Puerile at best.

Grow up, son.
no, I was a jew.

I am comparing anti semitism in germany to anti semitism seemingly on this forum, and the comparing present day ant semitists to many anti semitist's in germany a few years before hitlers rise to power.

I find it humerious that you are offended by that but probally believe baseless george soros conspiracies, and based off some polls the people that believe that specific conspiracy theories are likely to be anti semitists.

dimension-1hacker

I sincerely doubt it.
prove it.

I do not identify "as with" any culture other then my own and german history is fun to read and actually admire hitlers personality and military tactics and if a few miscalculations with russia did not occur germany would have gained the atomic bomb first and won the war. does, anti semitists are loser ignorant beastial stupid, f, idiot, tea party little totter republican fish spoiled egg fucked mental rin tin ton little totters solve your misconception?

Wind7

Staff
no, I was a jew.

I am comparing anti semitism in germany to anti semitism seemingly on this forum, and the comparing present day ant semitists to many anti semitist's in germany a few years before hitlers rise to power.

I find it humerious that you are offended by that but probally believe baseless george soros conspiracies, and based off some polls the people that believe that specific conspiracy theories are likely to be anti semitists.

Hit a nerve, did I?

I'm happy for you as you sit there in your own little comfort, finding an Anti-Semitic post causing offense...humourous.

Again, very telling of the interior intellect.

Equally funny is, (at least to me) that you play the political card assuming I am whatever is it in your delusional processes
that make me out to be...equally offended by such?

Puerile.

You know nothing about me...and never will.

You have shown yourself, quite clearly as an Anti-Semite.

Good day to you.

You are not worth a moment more of my time.

dimension-1hacker

Hit a nerve, did I?

I'm happy for you as you sit there in your own little comfort, finding an Anti-Semitic post causing offense...humourous.

Again, very telling of the interior intellect.

Equally funny is, (at least to me) that you play the political card assuming I am whatever is it in your delusional processes
that make me out to be...equally offended by such?

Puerile.

You know nothing about me...and never will.

You have shown yourself, quite clearly as an Anti-Semite.

Good day to you.

You are not worth a moment more of my time.
If I am an antisemitism that mocks, defiles, and calls those rep little Eisenstein anti jewish little christians low iq babies, what level of antisemitism are you.

comical is not limited by others lack of negative emotion control and subjective opinions. meditate

you make no logical "sense".

I was comparing Germany to the current level of potential anti antisemitism on this forum, and if you view all those comments as anti but probally you believe George Soros and an alliance of milliions of jews is trying to take over the world and controls everything with no basis you not a hypocrite and is one step away from germany's little Hitlers. I mock this because this whole thing is one big joke game filled with well.. you know. subjectively ... caring about mockery and comical paragraphs! if you can't remember history and view it as funny you are not a happy and positive person! I made a funny paragraph about something you do not like, well its america which ever party you are its my "god given right" to make fun of the past and find it funny. If you believe I will go to a pocket dimension called hell you are not correct, I will put perhaps the god that created knowingly all "sin" in it and destroy heaven, and then destroy hell, become immortal and have fun for eternity sometimes living on a beach and thinking about perhaps how beautiful the god is, she.

that is a large amount of yeast?
"I do not sell bread"

Last edited: