Having strange issues---I think I figured out who I was in a past life

dimension-1hacker

@OakFieldAlienz444
south park is one of my favorite shows, and the paragraph was intended to make fun of anti sematism and seemingly baseless conspiracy theories; I appove subjectively of any south park trope!

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I am Tesla, napoleon, Einstein, Alexander the great, Caesar, Rick Sanchez, Nietzsche, Hitler, Aristotle, Descartes, Aquinas and so on. Perhaps, just some personality traits, prove logically that dreams prove something then you know, if not you do not correct?

who and why?
:ROFLMAO: Einstein and Hitler lived at the same time. Even the same region. I dont know if they met but probably. Tesla also lived at the time of Einstein. So you were two or more persons at the same time?
I dont know about the others but it could be the same there.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
no, I was a jew.

I am comparing anti semitism in germany to anti semitism seemingly on this forum, and the comparing present day ant semitists to many anti semitist's in germany a few years before hitlers rise to power.

I find it humerious that you are offended by that but probally believe baseless george soros conspiracies, and based off some polls the people that believe that specific conspiracy theories are likely to be anti semitists.

Just curious as to what this has to do with the topic of past lives...????

NaturalPhilosopher

:ROFLMAO: Einstein and Hitler lived at the same time. Even the same region. I dont know if they met but probably. Tesla also lived at the time of Einstein. So you were two or more persons at the same time?
I dont know about the others but it could be the same there.
yeah called retro-incarnation.
where you time travel back in time to incarnate so you have simultaneous incarnations
quite easy to time travel in astral and we know the astral is the afterlife.

Apparently multiple people can incarnate into the same body. Like having thousands of souls inside ya.
just like how demons can possess people or how illuminati agents can possess another human by jumping into their body. In that case it requires someone with compromised energy.

Since demons can possess, can aliens, humans and angels as well?
Does this explain why lots of people remember a past life as the same person?