Having strange issues---I think I figured out who I was in a past life

dimension-1hacker

He was making fun of anti-semitism.
I am sleep deprived said a few things I usually never would have said and used syntax formats that I don't like. though I did and still do find hitler wresling nancy peloski as funny, and an accurate description and a great representation of how funny the politics today are depending on your perspective.

dimension-1hacker

Hi. Who do you turn to if you think you were a specific person in a past life?
I've never felt this way before. I'm not going to state who I think I was just because I think
it's arrogant to do so. I just want to know some direction.
perhaps you are that person and right now you are dreaming about being somebody else.

alpha centauri

@dimension-1hacker
I dont believe it. But I heard such things before. You mean fractals? I think that is how they called it, although fractals is normally something different.

You liked that post. But I want to add that the theory says that multiple people were a person of the past. Or you can have aspects for example of an angel or another being. All this is called fractals. So a lot of the people can be Einstein in a past live according to this theory. But then you persecuted yourself. Because Einstein was a Jew and you were also Hitler.

yeah called retro-incarnation.
where you time travel back in time to incarnate so you have simultaneous incarnations
quite easy to time travel in astral and we know the astral is the afterlife.

Apparently multiple people can incarnate into the same body. Like having thousands of souls inside ya.
just like how demons can possess people or how illuminati agents can possess another human by jumping into their body. In that case it requires someone with compromised energy.

Since demons can possess, can aliens, humans and angels as well?
Does this explain why lots of people remember a past life as the same person?

yes that is the theory but usually without time travel.

alpha centauri

no, I was a jew.
You claimed to be Einstein. He was a Jew. Can you speak German to prove it?

I am comparing anti semitism in germany to anti semitism seemingly on this forum, and the comparing present day ant semitists to many anti semitist's in germany a few years before hitlers rise to power.
Which antisemitism? You mean @HeraldOfTruth ?

I find it humerious that you are offended by that but probally believe baseless george soros conspiracies, and based off some polls the people that believe that specific conspiracy theories are likely to be anti semitists.
You have to prove it that they are antisemitic. George Soros is the idiot about which Benjamin Netanyahu says he harms also Jews.The critics on him are not antisemitic. Otherwise you could not critisize a person that is Jewish. It depends on how you critisize him. Some people may be antisemitic. That are those people that also blame Israel (or Jews) and the USA for everything most of the time. Not all of them are doing that.

The theories are similar on the left and right. They both say that money rules the world: Some people call them globalists, others capitalists or illuminati. It does not matter, how you call them. They should not have their wealth and spend their money for the poor. They have far too much money, no matter if it is Soros, Gates, Ma, Bezos, Warren Buffett or others.

The fact, that they dont spend their money, shows how cruel they are. I would instantly spend my money if i was that rich, because I see the suffering and I have empathy. But those people have no empathy, that is why they dont care and even want to accumulate more wealth. Those rich people could do good, but refuse to do so. Also big companies can be blamed for this. They are not doing enough and what they do is often harmful to other countries or people. They want that specific poor people (like taxpayers in more wealthy countries) pay for other poor people (refugees ) so they dont have to spend their own money.

Instead of saying they want free borders. They should invest their money in these countries that they have enough wealth, because it the living standard is much cheaper in those countries and you could help far more people this way. If the people come to the western countries, these countries have to pay and not the wealthy billionaire, that should do it. But they get the praise from their henchmen and collaborators (usually in the mass media). On the long run the countries would go bankrupt, but that is also what those people like Soros want to achieve. They are psychopaths. They will remain wealthy and are called philantrophs by their henchmen but do nothing and spend nothing. It is easy to see through their tactics. If they were philantrophs they would spend their whole money and possessions because the world needs the money dearly.

So George Soros cannot be a good person, because he doesnt want to spend his own money or give his money for free without expecting anything in return. Probably he earns money through the drug businesses and human trafficking. That is easier with open borders.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@alpha centauri if I am antisemitic, so are you. You asked the question and agreed with the answer, none of which was antisemitic. :fp:
I dont see it as antisemitic. I agreed with which answer? You just claimed something.

The Rothschild and Rockefeller conspiracies are not per se antisemitic. They (Rothschilds) could easily debunk those theories if they renouce their banking secrecy. But they dont.

You could also say they are German, because they originated in Frankfurt (Rothschild, Rockefeller).

As far as I know, the Illuminati are negative magicians (at least they use magical systems). This is not Jewish ,because It is forbidden in the Torah to my knowledge. The Illuminati wanted to view the paranormal without the religious touch that means more scientifically (that was told to me).

And some of those occult groups united (I think in France and Germany) andafter that they had their success.
That are the supposedly 13 families, but to my knowledge there are more than 13 and a few of them are immortal (but I am not sure if that is true).

They also use different kinds of magic like money magic ( about the money magic part, I am pretty sure of).

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

@alpha centauri And what exactly did I say that was anti-Semitic, then? Nothing whatsoever, I can assure you. The only question you asked about the Rockefellers is one you agreed with, and is the only thing even slightly related to the accusation, which is not even antisemitic. Again, if I am antisemitic then so are you.

HeraldOfTruth

@alpha centauri is just mad because he thought I was a real time traveler. All of my posts have been very clearly pro-equality and bashing racism and discrimination. So his accusation has literally no basis in reality. What’s he going to accuse me of next?